• douze •

The physical examination wasn't bad after all, Jimin noticed. Chris hadn't been rough or uncareful, like he thought. He really seemed like an authentic doctor. But Jimin knew who he belonged too. He knew that he was together with this guy who assaulted Jin. The guy who's friend held them at gunpoint. Though he was pretty thankful that he was still alive.

"So.. I'll go get you something to eat. I'm sure you're starving.", the brunette said. That's when something in Jimin's mind made click. "SERENY!", he screamed, immediately shooting up from his bed, regretting it in the exact same second. The pain in his stomach threw him back into the bed, a painful grunt and following panting leaving his lips. Fuck.

"I told you to rest, Mr. Park, please.", Chris pleaded, taking his side at the bed again. "But.. but Sereny..", Jimin whispered, painfully holding his upper stomach, "I.. have to feed her.."

"Is Sereny... your pet or something?", Chris asked, carefully putting down the rest of the bed. Jimin nodded, shutting his eyes forcefully. Damn, what did that accident to do his belly that it could hurt this bad? "She.. is my cat.. I.. fed her yesterday evening...", he panted. Chris widened his eyes a little, furrowing his eyebrows. "You what- oh.. oohh, I see." He chuckled lightly. "What is so funny? She could be starving, if she didn't maybe even destroy the couch or something!", Jimim exclaimed, as powerful as he could with the pain in his stomach. It now slowly crept up to his chest. Jimin could feel a light pinching of his heart. The heart that was beating too fast again. No wonder, that cat was his beloved pet. "Relax, Mr. Park, Sereny is going to be fine, you fes her just a few hours ago.", Chris tried to calm him down, pushing his upper body softly into the pillow, watching his every heartbeat with his hand, "It is just 1am, she will get through a little hunger."

Jimin looked at him. Confused, relieved, still worried and shocked. A mixture between all of it. "I.. what?", he breathed, "I feel like i've been sleeping for like- 20 hours or something like that.."

"No, no, it's been only two and a half, don't worry."

"When will I be let out?"

That question Chris didn't expect. He knew that sooner or later Jimin would be better and his boss and close friend would want him to care for the boy, but after that? 'We'll see.' is what Namjoon had said. Dammit. Now how will he explain-

"Chris? Doctor Bang? You still there?", Jimin asked him, snipping his fingers right before his eyes and ripping him out of his little world of worry. Chris stuttered. "Well.. uhm.. I..."

"You?", Jimin interrogated. Chris lightly furrowed his eyebrows, closing his eyes shortly amd taking a breath. "I don't know. We'll see." Jimin sighed heavily. Then he sat up again, pushing Chris hands aside. He was scared, but he had enough. He wanted to go home, he wanted to take Jinnie with him, eat the promises pizza and cuddle with his Sereny. But no. This guy of a 'doctor' was now here, pretending to be a good guy, probably keeping him hostage or something, right? Jimin had enough of this bullshit.

"Well,", he started, looking into Chris' eyes, his voice starting to sound sassy, annoyed, like a bold child, annoyed by the inconveniences of life, "if you don't know, then what good of a doctor are you really, huh? Couldn't you at least tell what the fuck happened to me? And where the fuck I am? I'm probably not even in a clinic, so tell me if you even are a real fucking doc-"

"Park Jimin.", a sudden, deep, familiar voice thundered from behind. Jimin almost jumped out the bed, letting out a small scream. In the doorframe stood a tall, muscular man. His white shirt and tie looked stained, the apple in his right hand being tossed up and down. And, of course, the soft, brown hair and magnificient and dangerous dragon-like eyes. It was him. The guy from the hallway. The guy he overheard talking to a few others when he woke up directly after the crash. The guy he heard when he woke up here. The fucking guy he never wanted to see again. But here he was, slowly taking one, loud, slow step after another in his direction, the air filled with the pressure of his captivating presence.

"I tolerate you being here, treated by one of the best medically qualified men this country has to offer, and curing the damage of your car accident.", he continued, his voice calm and soothing, yet hiding danger, threat and warning, "What I will definitely not tolerate, petit chaton,", he hissed calmy, leaning over the bed, his face now just a foot away from Jimin's, "is you disrespecting him."

"Joon, it's okay..", Chris said, carefully pulling the man away from his patient, "he's just stressed." The man sighed and looked at said patient. Jimin stared at him in shook and fear. Namjoon could recognise a hint of curiousity. "You sure?", he asked the doctor, facing him, "People don't talk shit to their life-savers, even if they're stressed. And I don't like people who talk shit about any of you."

"Yeah, yeah, I know, sit down.", Chris paddled with his hands, waggling away all the negativity. Jimin was utterly suprised, to say at least, that the huge guy who bossed everyone around last time, actually listened. He sat down on a chair next to Chris', taking a bite out of the apple in his hand.

"Well then, the others are eating. Let's have a little talk."