• sept •

Jimin's breath went fast in just a few seconds. His heartbeat did the same. His eyes stared into Mr. Min's. And Mr. Min's gun stared into his soul.

"Back into the hallway. Both of you.", he commanded. Jin noticed Jimin was shaking to this point. This was completely new to him. Jimin expected this guy who assaulted Jin to put more aggression into his behaviour, but a loaded gun straight to his face was not what he had expected. Jin grasped Jimin's arm gently, afraid his friend would faint. "Please... please don't harm him.., he pleaded, bowing low before Mr. Min, "he doesn't know anything.. he's just my friend."

"There is no need to bow, Mr. Kim.", the tall man assured from behind, slowly approaching the two, "And I swear to god, repeat your pathetic begs one more time and I might as well do harm him so you shut the fuck up."

Jin gulped and pulled Jimin a bit more behind him. Jimin was nothing but a shaking mess at this point. "Suga, where are the others? Where's Yeji?", he asked the dark red haired man sternly. "Yeji..?", Jimin whispered. He met the brunettes's dragon eyes. "Oh, right, you know her.", he chuckled, "My mistake."

"Hwang and Bang are clearing the entrance. Hwang Y is right outside the hall to make sure no one suprises us.", Mr. Min explained calmy, the weapon still steady and ready to use. "So that no one suprises us? Well, Suga, see...", he looked at Jimin's scared eyes sharply, "She doesn't really excel in this job, does she?"

"I'm sorry, Sir, but she's the only one available. V and his men are not at the location tonight.", Mr. Min responded, still focused. "Ah, right. Remind me next time not to move him.", the man instructed, sighing. Jimin's eyes didn't know what to focus on. Everything was spinning in his head. Jin lightly squeezed his hand. "It's going to be okay, I... I promise.", he whispered in his ear, warmly, but with a lot of concern. The chances were high that it's not going to be okay at all. Jimin could hate him later. He could hate him right now. It was his fault that Jimin was in this situation right now, being held at gunpoint and nearly being scared to death. To say everything was going to be okay probably was the most brainless thing to say, but he couldn't think of anything else. To his suprise, Jimin nodded. He put his arms around his friends chest and clinged to his clothes, burying his face in Jin's back. "I'm.. scared...", Jimin breathed, his voice breaking silently. Jin held onto his hands.

"It seems like this isn't the best athomsphere to continue this.", the tall man then said, looking at Jin, "I will leave you a message. And when I don't have my money by tomorrow evening, I will have... something else.", he said, smirking. Jin nodded, but seemingly confused. What did he mean by 'something else'? He pulled Jimin's arms around him even tighter and watched Mr. Min and his boss giving each other silent gazes of commands and compliance. "Alright, gentlemen.", Mr. Min said, with a kind of disappointment in his voice, Jimin noticed, "We will back off, now. I want you to talk to no one about what happened in this hallway and, most of all, I want you-", he looked at Jimin with sharp and vigilant eyes, "to shut the fuck up about everything you learned  tonight. Do you understand me?"

"Y-yes, Sir.", Jimin stuttered, watching as the dark-red haired man slowly lowered the gun. "Good.", he said, then turning to the tall man who already walked beside him. "Let's go, Suga, I messaged Chan to call the driver. We'll be heading back and leaving the gentlemen on their own.", he commanded, then eyeing Jin, "I sure hope they are clever enough to not do anything...inappropiate.", he added, showing a smile. A perfect smile. With dimples. Fuck, Jimin thought, bad guys always had to be hot. Of course. Mr. Min and the tall man exchanged one last look and headed back inside the other hallway that lead to the party room. Jimin and Jin stayed behind, staring at the back of their disappearing new acquaintances.

Jimin slowly loosened his grip around Jin. Jin himself looked at the ground, unknowing of what he would tell his best friend about what just happened. They both were quite speechless, so they just stood there for a while, processing all the events of the past few minutes. "Jin...", Jimin finally started, "who were these guys..? And.. what were they talking about?"

"I.. uhm.. Jimin, I... I genuinely don't know how to explain...", Jin trembled, eyes slowly filling with tears. Jimin walked around, placing himself right infront of the other. He then pulled him close into his arms, pressing him against himself and burying his face in the crook of his neck. "I'm glad they're gone.", he mumbled against Jin's neck. "Yeah..", Jin said, putting his arms around Jimin tightly and leaning his head against Jimin's, "Me too, Minnie."

"Let's go home.. I.. I'm sure Sereny is hungry.."