• quatre •

Jimin found himself at the bar now. Jin was talking with another man. He was as tall as himself, but much more muscular. Luckily he didn't pay attention to Jimin, so he had enough time to observe him. Sharp eyes, dark red hair, an earring he never saw before and some fancy rings. And that suit. The suit looked more expensive than any of his.

"Jimin?", Jin approached him, "I'm buying Mr. Min here a drink, do you want anything?" Jimin looked perplexed. Mr. Min... that was his name? He was really handsome, plus that..

"Jimin?" He got shaken out of his little thought-world. The other man chuckled. "Jimin, I know this is a lot new to you, so imma excuse you. But do you want a drink?", Jin asked again. The asked nodded. "Yes.. i'd like a water, if that's alright."

"A water? Are you sure? You're at the party of the year and you want a water?" Jimin nodded again. "I'm not feeling like alcohol today, Jinnie, i'm sorry.", he apologised. Jin then finally noticed his condition. Jimin's eyes were wide, looking everything but concentrated or at least present. He also looked down most of the time. "Are you alright?", Jin concerned, "You look.. tired."

"Yes, yes, I'm just.. really a bit tired.", Jimin said a little without energy, "maybe i'll go to the toilet." Jin hummed in response. Then he patted the others shoulder. "I'll be here when you come back, okay?" Jimin nodded again. "Rest yourself, Mr. Park.", Mr. Min said, finally speaking to him, "Such a party can get very exhausting, if it's your first time." He smiled. A kind, reassuring smile. Jimin liked him. "Thank you, Mr. Min, but I'll excuse myself now."

Jimin slighty bowed and went straight to the glassdoor that he found Jin behind. Jin and Mr. Min stayed at the bar.

<><><>

"Where's Yoongi?"

"Over there. With the subject, Mr. Kim Seokjin."

"Great, great. Hwang, you, your sister and Chan will examine the place further. I will take care of what I came here for."

"Yes, Boss."

<><><>

Mr. Min calmly sipped his champagne. "Anyways, Mr. Kim, why exactly is Mr. Park here? Don't get me wrong, he's lovely. But he isn't in any position of being invited to such a party, as a dance teacher." Jin looked at him, wondering if he actually told the man of Jimin's job. "Uhm.. Well, he's my best friend. And I was allowed to bring a plus one. But he's alone here, knows noone but me."

"Ahh, that makes sense.", he glanced into a direction. Then he smirked. "But," he continued, "do you think you can excuse yourself for a few minutes? There.. is someone who'd like to have a talk with you." Jin raised an eyebrow, he was confused. Didn't he meet Mr. Min just a few minutes ago? Said man looked over his shoulder. Behind Jin. It was then that he realised the man standing right behind him.

"Good evening, Mr. Kim Seokjin.", the deep and threatening, yet kind voice that always scared him, greeted. Jin froze on the spot. Fuck. It was him. "H-he is y-your..?", Jin stuttered to Mr. Min, eyes wide open. Mr. Min nodded. "He is. And since you two know each other, i'd like you to think about answering his greetings.", he suggested calmly. Jin turned around. It was really him. "G-good evening, Mr. Kim Namjoon."

"You don't have to pronounce it like a godness or sum'.", he responded grinning. Namjoon stretched out his hand. "Just greeting an old friend, ain't it?" Jin carefully shook the others hand, ready to jump away any second. They still were the same cold but gentle hands from years ago. The same perfect, but unsettling smile. The same warm, but threatening eyes. The same kind, but dangerous man. That's what scared him most. If he's here, then...

"I'm sure you already figured I don't give a shit about catching up with an acquaintance. So do you want to make it quick or a scene in front of all these people?", he assured Jin's fear. "But..", Jin interjected, filled with dread, "I-I have to wait for my friend-" He was interrupted by a pair of hands laying themselves down on his shoulders from behind. "Don't worry, Mr. Kim. I will take care of this. When he comes back, I'll tell him you had to go.", Mr. Min said. Jin gulped. "But you won't hurt him or anything, will you?"

"Of course we won't.", Namjoon now answered, "As long as he stays out of your dirty little tricks, he won't be dragged into mine." Jin looked down. Then he nodded. "I don't have another choice, i guess?"

"You're a smart guy. Now come with me.", the taller man demanded, turning his back on Jin and walking to the exit. Jin himself got pushed by Mr. Min to follow. And so he did, afraid of what would happen if he wouldn't.