• cinq •

He wanted to go home. Jimin definitely wanted to cuddle with Sereny. But now he was stuck in this bathroom, in this huge building, at this huge party. It wasn't even that bad here. If only it wasn't so new and strange. He got the invitation just a few days ago. 'Hey Jiminie, there is this party this week-end and I'm allowed to bring a friend. Wanna come?', is what Jin asked him. And he said yes. God, he thought, If only he had thought that through.

"Alright.. let's get going back, I'm sure they're waiting..", he encouraged himself. A quick eye-rubbing, then he headed back. Inside, he was confronted with yet more people. Or at least this is what it seemed. He overheard someone talking about the artist that played a few minutes ago. He smiled. Jin's artist. Apropos Jin, where was he again? At the bar, this is what he was told. But.. he wasn't there.

"Mr. Min?", Jimin approached the man that stayed back, timidly, "Do you know where Ji- Mr. Kim went?" Mr. Min excused him. "Mr. Kim had to take care of something really quick, but he'll be back in a bit." Or not, he thought to himself. It all depends on his boss' mood today. Jimin nodded. "Okay.. then..." There. There was the back of his head. Jin was leaving right through the door. Jimin's eyes were fixed on it.

"Then?", Mr. Min brought him back into conversation. "Then.. tell him I'm outside for a bit please, okay?", he asked him. Mr. Min nodded. "Be careful, Mr. Park. You can never know how the people here could be, other than how they seem." With that he handed Jimin his water and went into the crowd. Weird guy, Jimin thought. He put the water back onto the counter and went straight to the door.

<><><>

Yoongi now went to the bath. He knew exactly where his new acqaintance was going. He took out his phone and dialed a certain number. One ring.. two rings...

"Yes?", his friend answered. "Boss. You're gonna get company, probably. Kim's friend saw you two getting out. He's following you." Namjoon hummed. "I'll take care of it." Then he hung up.

Jin looked at the tall man in fear. He overheard. "You still won't hurt him now, will you?", he stuttered again. Namjoon shook his head. "God you like to repeat yourself... Of course not. That's not why I'm here." He put away his phone. "Yeji. Distract him." The girl standing in the door widened her eyes a bit. "B-but we know each other. It will be-"

"Yes. Exactly. That's why you go now and distract him.", He demanded sternly. Yeji bowed. "Yes, Boss." Jin watched her hurry out. Then he glanced at the other again. They were alone now. In this huge hallway, where no one was in sight. Nothing to hide, nothing to run away to. The man in front of him wore his chin high, his eyes fixed on Jin's, arms crossed behind his back. Jin suspected a weapon right were his hands layed on his lower back.

Namjoon snapped his fingers right before his eyes. Jin focused on his intimidating gaze now. But he couldn't bring a word to roll over his lips. "So.", the other started, "Any idea?" Jin lightly shook his head. "No?", Namjoon questioned, lifting both eyebrows. He hated explaining himself. "Well then. Let me help you a bit.", he suggested, fixing his sleeves. "Mr. Kim Seokjin. You're the owner of one of the biggest entertainments in this country. JinHit is a huuuge ass company. And under that company lies a whole empire of industry." He inhaled sharply. "To make myself clear, an empire I built the fundament of. The empire I got rid of the opponents of. Your company, your empire, would be nothing, not even with a tiny little award, without me."

Jin was too focused on the furrowed eyebrows and piercing and petrifying gaze that he didn't noticed Namjoon's finger burying itself in his chest. With his rushing heartbeat, he wouldn't even have noticed the wall the other was pushing him against. Namjoon knew that. "So, any idea now?" he interrogated. Now Jin nodded, lightly, almost not moving at all. Namjoon smirked. "In exchange, I asked for a simple thing, remember? 9%. Remember?", his head snapped forward. Jin was nothing more but a shaking and teary mess, at this point. But that didn't stop the other. "Last year alone you made about 89 Mio. Dollar right? That's quite a lot. And your company's worth is 4 Billion. That's even more than quite a lot, don't you think?", he laughed forced, "What is more now, Mr. Kim, 9% of 89 Mio. Dollar, or 9% of 4 Billion? 8 Mio. or 360 Mio.?"

Jin could hear the man's voice drop about an octave. By now, he was amazed he even heard something other than his exploding heartbeat. "Answer me!" Jin whined. Great, now he's getting loud. "8 Million...", Jin whispered, afraid, his voice would break. Namjoon huffed. "Then tell me, why your tiny little heart can't overcome itself and pay me the puny 8 Million Dollar."

Namjoon's voice wasn't loud anymore. It was calm, silent, almost growling. And Jin knew he fucked up. He totally forgot about the payment this year. He almost forgot about Namjoon and how persistent he was. Almost. If said man wouldn't be pinning him against the wall and letting him fear for his life now. "I-im sorry..", Jin whimpered, "tomorrow the money will be transfered."

"It better be. Or else..", he threatened, slowly sliding his cold hand around Jin's throat, "you know what will fo-"

"GET YOU'RE HANDS OF HIM, YOU DIRTY ASSHOLE!"