ت 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨

───── ❝𝙃𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙨. ❞ ─────

Platonic!! Possible shipping with Belphie?? main topic is angst. Mentions of r@pe/s3xual harassment. Sort of like replaced but you didn't leave and the new student isn't your sister. Like in replaced, belphegor is your friend. Uses of profanity.

~

I sat down on my bed, warm, fresh tears flowing down my face. My hair was a mess and so was I. Again, for the fifth time, these group of demons would take turns.. toying with me. Toying in their way, they would find ways to make me uncomfortable by touching me in certain places. I couldn't rant to anyone as I had no friends. The brothers drifted away by the second. I let out a shaky sigh while leaning against the window sill. I wiped my tears away using my shirt and got up. I opened the bathroom door and walked in. I stood in front of the mirror, looking at myself. Atrociously ugly, what the hell. I huffed and cleaned myself up then walked out. As soon as I did, I saw most of the brothers there. They all stared at me. 

    "Yes?" I asked out as the silence started to bother me.

    "Why'd ya beat up {enemy name cause i cant think of a name}?!" Mammon blurted out. I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

    "I didn't?" I replied, sounding a bit more like a question rather than a statement. My hands started shaking slightly. 

    "Oh silence human, you know what you did." Lucifer said as he grabbed my wrist roughly. I could see the new and amazing student behind them, smirking. I tried to get out of grasp due to all the 'memories' coming back. "Quit. Squirming." He told me firmly and so I did as he told. He dragged me to his room. Tears threatened to run down my face but I held back. I held my breath as I got ready for a long lecture and endless threat warnings. He threw me onto the chair and stood in front of me. He then grabbed another chair and sat in front of me. Who the fuck? This bitch ain't my therapist. As he lectured me, I zoned out. 

~

I walked to RAD, alone, like usual. I stood in front of the gates, waiting for the group of demons who normally came to.. uh.. Make me uncomfortable. I inhaled sharply and let out a shaky exhale. I felt someone grab my wrist and I turned around. 

"Ready to play, kitten?" The demon said, two others behind him. I nodded weakily. They dragged me up to a vacant area and threw me on the ground. I flinched slightly when my body made contact with the floor. I heard one of the demons snicker. 

"Oh how fun this'll be.." 

~

I was suddenly snapped out of my flashback when my face was met with a slap. I winced, trying to make it inaudible. 'Why did I get chosen for this..?' I thought as Lucifer spoke up.

    "Pay attention, human." He said sharply. No matter how many times he said that, it always made me scared. He continued his lecture keeping a close eye on me. 

~ (t/s, after the lecture)

    "You better have learned you lesson ofherwise next lecture won't be so soft." He firmly warned. It sent shivers down my spine but I left immediately afterwards. I went back into my room and sat down on the edge of my bed. I picked up my phone and saw missed messages from Solomon. I sighed and opened messages.

Solomon

Y/N? Are you okay? I saw what happened 

earlier after you got knocked out.

Y/N