♪ 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙧

𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙧?

~

Angel AU and my AU 

so basically, the au works like this

before the brothers were demons, they were actually angels. they were pure and not full of sins, but the more they became sinful, the darker each one of them got. Levi for example, he got envious way too often. Lucifer was full of pride, unable to let go of it. Mammon became greedier for the posh things in life. And so on and so on. Their sins swallowed them, making them heavy of sin. Eventually, they fell into hell where they were labelled as the seven deadly sins. Also they're actually brothers in this.

~ (YOUR POV)

𝗜 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗢𝗡 𝗔 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗗 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗛, sitting into its warmth and comfortness. I relaxed my shoulders then took a deep breath. I exhaled heavily and looked around me. A wonderful, tranquil place. I'm glad I call this area my home. I heard footsteps from my left and turned in that direction. I raised an eyebrow at the desperation of the person to leave the vicinity. He came up to me with a panicked look on his face. Now that they were closer, and not just a silohette, they seemed 6'4-6'2 (idk their heights dont @ me). They had ruffled orange hair and orange to purple eyes. Worry and fear was laced in their eyes. 

"Excuse me, Miss/Sir?" They said, putting their hand on my shoulder. I looked up at them.

"Yes?" 

"Uh- Do you mind coming with me?" They asked.

"Hm, for what?" 

"Well, my brother has a rare sickness and he said to look for someone with y/h/c and y/e/c. You match his description so yeah-" The abnormally tall man explained.

"What's the brother's name?" I questioned, quite skeptical. A man comes up to me and says that their brother has some sort of sickness and that they need me for some peculiar reason. Strange don't you think?

"Lucifer." They responded. I looked at them again, studying their emotions. They seemed to be truly worried. 

"Okay, lead me to them." I simply replied. I really hope i'm not making a huge mistake. My thoughts started to scramble, one thought led to another and it was an endless loop. The man led me to a fairly large home. 

"So.. What am I doing here again?" I asked, my voice echoing in the quiet halls. I followed the orange haired man into a room. Multiple other men were there as well, although, one laid still on a bed, the others surrounding him with worry. I looked at all of them, they stared back. I haved nervously. 

"Are you.. Y/N?" One asked me. I think it was the one with silver like hair and tan skin. 

"How do you know my name?" I questioned, my voice slightly shaky. I got goosebumps from the silence. It wasn't a peaceful, calming silence. More like a tense, awkward quiet.

"He kept mumbling something about you apparently. Describing what ya look like and your name and stuff." He responded. 

"Oh.. What am I expected to do here?" I asked again. 'That came out a lot.. sassier than I intended it to be.' "Forgive my wording, im kind of.. panicky right now." I added. I stared at the man lying in bed, his body still and fragile.

-- FLASH BACK #1 --

I stood silent as my tears fell down my face, dripping onto the ground. I stared blankly at my father who lied in bed, dead. I was unable to move. My father.. He just flatlined. I felt a hand on my back. I turned around and saw my mother, luckily, still alive.