ꕥ 𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙣

─────  ❝ 𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙. ❞  ─────

¡ TW WARNING ⚠️ ATTEMPTED KIDNAPPING, CHILD ABUSE !

~

   ❏ Arrival ❏

I fell suddenly from a seemingly high place. I held the side of my head and let out a small grunt of frustration and pain. I rubbed it in attempt to soothe the dizziness and aching. I stood up and cleaned myself off. I then took a look at my surroundings. Unexpectedly, multiple men appear in front of me out of thin air. One of them, the one with red/ginger hair, came up to me and put a hand in front of me. "Hello Y/N! Welcome to Devildom where you have been chosen to be apart of an Exchange Program." He said as we shaked hands. 

"Yes, I see that." I responded quite drowsily. I felt the stares of the people, or well, demons.

"Seeing as you are quite dizzy right now, I shall explain to you later." He said. I looked up and saw maybe 7-8 demons. I looked to my side and saw another human and 2 angel like people. I felt a glare from one of the demons so I sneakily looked over. He seemed to be examining me as if he could define me from my appearance. I internally scoffed. 

~

   ❏ A month later ❏

I was walking with the brothers, well, most of them. Satan, however, was not there. The others said he went to school early. I feel like he was trying to avoid me. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and clocked them in the face then looked down to see who I punched. It was Solomon. 

"Oh, sorry 'bout that Solomon.." I laughed awkwardly and put out my hand. He grabbed it while holding his nose with the free hand. 

"Ah, it's fine Y/N. At least I know now not to scare you." He joked.

I chuckled, "Now you know."  I turned around and saw them looking at me. I blinked. "Yes?"  Beel shook his head.

"I never you could fight Y/N!" He said, sounding proud.

"Haha, yeah. It could come in handy here." I replied.

   ❏ Present Time ❏

I held my umbrella, blocking the rain from drenching me. I started to walk faster to my destination, the local Devildom library. I huffed, trying to catch my breathe as I rested. Leaning against a pole, I put my hoodie on. The rain seemed to be getting heavier. I stood there for a moment, relaxing and admiring my surroundings. Though being surrounded my many demons and the sky always being a dark shade, Devildom was quite beautiful. I inhaled and exhaled, then started walking again. I entered the library and breathed in the smell of fresh books. I closed my umbrella and put my hoodie down. I walked down the stairs, walking towards the fictional section.

Suddenly, I felt a hand over my mouth and an arm over my throat. I got flashbacks to my childhood. 

'Papa.. What are you doing..? Th-That hurts.' An arm choked me, nearly suffocating me. I couldn't breathe. I kicked and flailed my arms, but he wouldn't let go. 

I clenched my fists while small tears ran down my face. I kicked my foot back, kicking the person who chokeheld me in the privates. As soon as I got back on the ground again, I punched them in the face and kicked them again for good measures. I started to breath heavily, looking down at the demon. I looked around, thankfully, the library had been almost empty. Only two people were there, me and Satan. I don't know if I should count the attacker but nah. I looked over to Satan, he seemed to mumble something.

'I guess I underestimated them..'