⌫ 𝙈𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙣

❝ 𝙎𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝘿𝙖𝙮𝙨. ❞

your pov :)

~

I heard my alarm go off and slammed my hand on the top of it. I pouted and snuggled the blanket for warmth. I groaned before hearing it go off again. I kicked it and got out of bed, throwing the blanket aside. I checked the time and I had approximately 15 minutes to get ready. I scrunched up my face in annoyance and sat up, getting an instant headache as soon as I did. I massaged my temples and carefully sat against the bed frame. I sighed and slid back into bed, under the blankets. I picked up my phone and went to Messages. I opened Mammon's and texted him that I didn't feel well. I also texted Lucifer cause if I didn't, oh boy.

I sniffled and put my phone down again. I was able to get a few seconds of peacefulness before a certain someone barged the door open. I looked over and saw Mammon, what a surprise.

      "What'd you want Mammon?" I asked him, sounding stuffy. 

       "Ehh I don't really know, just wanted to make an entrance." He replied. I glared at him, 

        "Then get out if you don't have a purpose, I have a massive headache." I told him, fucking stubborn ass bitch. (Not me writing this based off experience 💀). He shook his head and walked over to the edge of the bed. Ah shit, here we go again. 

~

haaa- sorry for being short, school literally tortures me