Chapter 14: My Plan

(Hello! I'm back!! I'm doing better ever since the whole thingy with my personal life. But uh- yeah! There's that;&::9/9;&29/9(839;;9 enjoy ig!)

[Author's P.O.V]

Izuku's tear dropped into his bloody hands that were gripping his pants. He hated himself. He hated everything. He just wanted to rip his skin off. He was tired of everything. He was just over everything. He just wanted to escape.

He finally got up and walked to the sink to wash the blood off of himself. As the water touched his open wounds, everything burned like his arms were on fire.

He didn't like it.

It hurt. He didn't like it. He didn't like it. He didn't like it. He didn't like it. He didn't like it. He didn't like it. He didn't like it. It burned. It burned. It burned. It burned. It burned. It was melting him. It was melting. It was melting.

He quickly removed his arms away from the water. He couldn't help but silently cry. He couldn't make a noise. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't make a noise.

Well, it's not as if it mattered to him anymore. Nothing mattered. There's nothing to worry about. There's nothing with purpose anymore. And to him, it was just gone. Nothing was there for him.

He looked at himself at the mirror. It wasn't the old Izuku he once knew. The old Izuku was gone. He died long ago. And he wasn't coming back. The new Izuku just made sure of that. In his mind, he wants all versions of Izuku to die. Including the new one. And today was the day he'd plan that.

Izuku grabbed his belongings and made his way home. As he walked he begun to think about what he should do. He suddenly remembered that he should clean his room. He thought, 'At least my mom doesn't have to worry about cleaning up after I leave.'

Yes, that's exactly what he was going to do. Clean up after himself. His room was like a dumpster, trash everywhere. Clothes spread out on the floor, the only clean place was his closet, which had nothing in it.

He finally arrived home and went straight to his room.

A sudden wave of laziness and tiredness hit him. He no longer wanted to clean. But he ignored that, and began to pick up the clothes and place them into his Landry basket. He grabbed trash bags and threw trash into them. As he cleaned his room, he organized his desk. In which he found his razor blades. He stared at them. Should he throw them away? It's not as if he was going to use them again. But maybe-  Izuku shook his head and threw the blades away. They were gone. They were quickly lost in the garbage.

.....
....
...
..
.

A few hours passed and he finally finished cleaning his room. He collapsed onto his well made bed. He was exhausted. But he had so much to plan if he was going to kill himself next week.

Wait what?

Next week?
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Izuku quickly sat up from his bed. Is he really planning to kill himself next week? He didn't know. He was confused, he was lost in thought.

'Next week? But why? Why so soon? Why????'

He kept asking himself these questions until his head began to hurt. He gave up on thinking about anything. Actually he just gave up in general.

Next week he'd die. He'd finally be free from this fucking hell.

He felt happy, but he didn't know how to feel about dying. He didn't know what would happen to himself when and after he died. He had so many questions and worries. Like when he dies, would their be an afterlife like everyone says there is? Would he have a chance to be reborn, maybe with a quirk? Would he be in an everlasting dream? Or was there just nothing?

It scared him. But he wanted it so bad. He needed it. To be released from this never ending pain. He need it. So with that, it was decided. Next week. But one small problem.

He needed a plan. How was he going to die? He pondered for quite a bit before remembering the following events.

-"You know, if you really want a quirk so badly, there might be a way. Just pray you'll be born with a quirk in your next life, and take a swan dive off the roof of the building."

He remembered his walk in the deep part of the forest, remember how thick and tall the trees were, knowing he could hang himself. Remembered how he wanted Katsuki to watch him die. Remembered how he said that he was going to jump off the school building just like Katsuki wanted him to that day.

Now, the more he thought about it. He'd almost forgotten about it. He remembered. He couldn't believe he almost forgot about it. He knew how he was going to go out.

He remembered his suicide attempt.

He smiled. Then that was it. There was his answer right in front of him. He could pull it off. He failed before because of a coincidence of him falling onto Katsuki, but what was stopping him in trying again? Nothing. Well there it was.

His Plan.

-CHAPTER 14 COMPLETED-
YEAHHAHAAAAAAAAA IM BACK AND YEAH BAABHAAHAAHAJDJDISIAIDIDI UHHHH YEAH-