Chapter 13: Disapointment

-Saturday-
-6 a.m-
-Author's P.O.V-

Izuku opened his eyes, he was still laying on his bed. He tried to get up, but there was a heavy weight holding him down. He tried to move his arms, but nothing happened. His body felt so heavy...he tried to call out to his mom. All that came out was a whisper. He couldn't do anything. He closed his eyes and managed to fall asleep.

-11 a.m.-

Izuku opened his eyes and lifted himself up, his body no longer felt heavy. But everything was sore, and his cuts burned like hell, but he should've expected this. He slowly got up and walked into the kitchen where he finally started to eat after a while. He felt as strange though.

Something was off....

Something was wrong....

Yes...something was definitely wrong, something felt wrong. He couldn't explain it but something felt off. He ran his fingers through his hair but that was the wrong move. He started pulling on it instead.
It hurt.
But he couldn't stop.
For some reason this was somewhat better than cutting himself....
But the thought lingered in his head.

"Something's wrong. Something's wrong. Something's wrong. Something's wrong.
Something's wrong. Something's wrong. Something's wrong. Something's wrong."

In truth, there was nothing wrong. Nothing was off. But the thought lingered in his head as the day went by.

-

Several days had gone by, and the thought was still there. Something was wrong....but he didn't know what. He couldn't figure it out.

As he walked out of class, the teacher called him back.

"Midoriya, please follow me to the faculty room, I must speak with you."

"Alright..."

Once they arrived, Izuku was washed with nervousness. He felt as if he did something bad.

"I'm just going to be honest with you Midoriya. What are you doing in class? You're failing your classes, and you've been lazy with everything you do. Tell me Midoriya, what is wrong with you?"

..........

"I'm sorry. I've been dealing with some personal things, I haven't been well but I'm trying my best-" Izuku was then cut off by the teacher.

"Trying your best? Midoriya, what you've been doing isn't your "best." You've been disappointing me and your teachers. If you've been doing your best, you wouldn't be getting zeros all the time."

"I'm sorry."

"I mean look at Bakugou's performance in class. He has the highest grade, and he's been through stuff. Having personal problems isn't an excuse to not get your work done."

"I know...I'm sorry."

"Stop saying that you're sorry and actually do something to change it!" The teacher threw a stack of Izuku's grades at him, causing Izuku to fall to fall to the ground.

"I can't believe we have such a disappointing student in Aldera Junior High."

....

"Izuku," he sighed. "Just... Just go home already. You're dismissed."

Izuku got up from the ground, bowed, and left the room.

He felt like a disappointment. He already knew that he was terrible at everything, but to get told that you're a disappointment by a trusted adult? That's worse..

He walked away grabbing the hem of his uniform, trying not to cry as he reached the bathroom.

He then walked into one of the stalls and took deep breaths. But he couldn't hold the tears in. They fell from his face. He didn't feel sad, but they just came out. He didn't make a noise. He felt disconnected from his body and mind.

He came back to his senses and started pulling on his hair.

"How come everything I do or say feels wrong... Like I'm a disappointment to everyone... All I ever do is let people down... I'm such a disappointment... No one loves me... I should just kill myself..."

He pulled on his hair, scratched his scalp till it bled. He felt disgusted at himself. He hated himself with his whole being. He hated his hair, his face, his arms, his legs, his torso, his hands, his feet, his skin. He hated everything. It was all ugly to him. Everything was hideous, disgusting, he wanted to take his skin off.

His body felt heavy, he felt hot, he felt disgusting. He took his gakuran jacket off, rolled up his white sleeves, and started scratching, picking, and digging his nails into his arms, opening old scabs, letting blood come out. He scratched til' his nails were covered in blood.

He stopped scratching. He felt better but still felt bad about himself. He looked down at his arms, and they were covered in scratch marks, and blood.

He then realized what was wrong, what was off.

....It was himself....

—CHAPTER 13 COMPLETED-
I FINALLY GOT MOTIVATION TO WRITE LETS GOOOO- I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AND FINISH THIS STORY AS SOON AS I CAN! IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!! I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL THAT I NEGLECTED MY STORY ;-;;;
ALSO PEOPLE FROM THE UNITED STATES, OH MY GOD JOE BIDEN WON, TRUMP LOST, IM SO HAPPY- AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ALSO!! PLEASE DONT DO ANYTHING MENTIONED IN THIS STORY THAT CAN HARM YOU!!!!