Chapter 2: Another day, more torture

Izuku got to class late like usual. But since this was so expected, his class and teacher really didn't care anymore.

He walked in and took his seat. He opened his class notebook and tried to take notes. But he couldn't keep up with what the teacher was saying. He just spaced out.

He stared at the clock at the wall. A few minutes pass by and he falls asleep.

——In Izuku's dream——
Author's P.O.V—

"You know, if you really want a quirk so badly there might be another way. Just pray you'll be born with a quirk in your next life in take a swan dive off the roof of the building." Suggested Katsuki.

"Take a sawn dive off the roof of the building.." Izuku muttered. Once Katsuki left the classroom, Izuku waited 20 minutes and ran home.

When he got at his house he smashed a sharper to the floor and picked up the blade. He went to his bathroom and took off his gakuran jacket.

Izuku looked at his left arm in which he then pressed down on with a blade.

He watched as his own blood came out of his arm. He pressed down even more while moving the blade across his wrist and fore arm. Tears fell from his eyes making it hard for him to see. He then started to yell.

"WHY WON'T  YOU JUST DIE ALREADY?! YOU'RE JUST DEKU! A WASTE OF SPACE THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT! JUST LISTEN TO HIS ADVICE AND KILL YOURSELF ALREADY! THERE'S NO ONE WHO WOULD CARE IF YOU DIED!" He screamed at his reflection.

He then started yell horrible, horrible death threats at himself. He started to cry even more.

-Izuku starts crying while sleeping in class. Soon class ends and Izuku is still asleep, crying. Katsuki walks into the classroom and approaches Izuku.

——Izuku's P.O.V——

"Deku"

"Don't hurt me anymore." I mumbled while seeing a image of Kacchan.

"Stop with that bullshit. Wake up shitty Nerd."

'Wake up?'

"Don't fucking ignore me Deku!" I heard Kacchan yell into my ear. I jolted up. I noticed that I was crying in my sleep.

"O-oh, Hey Kacchan." I stuttered while I wiped my tears.

"Enough, now come with me Deku. It's time." Commanded Kacchan.

He took me to the back of the school and shoved me to a wall. I fell to the floor. Kacchan grabbed me by my gakuran jacket. I grabbed his arm and tried to release myself from his grip. But I couldn't, he was too strong.

Kacchan started to punch me. I fell to the floor and Kacchan sat in front of me. And he pulled my hair. I started to tear up. It hurt so much. This pain. I couldn't take it.

I finally managed to get out of his grip

I finally managed to get out of his grip. My head hurt. I didn't care though. I ran away as fast as I could. I had my gakuran jacket unbuttoned with blood on it.

——At Izuku's Apartment——
Author's P.O.V.——

Izuku got into his house and took off his shoes quickly.

"Welcome home Izuku!" Exclaimed his mother.

But he ignored her. He went into his room and changed into comfortable clothing. He saw his arm that he had "cut" in his dream. Wishing he had never dreamed about it.

He also saw bruises on his shoulders and arms. These bruises were from the beatings that Katsuki gave him.

He sighed and sat down at his desk, and took out the notebook labeled:
"My Feelings."

He opened the notebook and started writing.

"That dream had a meaning. And I know what it's telling me what to do. I can't keep this pain forever. I have to release it this way. Cutting.

"It's the only way I know to release it."

——The end of Chapter 2——
(Do NOT do anything that takes place in this story!)