Chapter 3: Cuts

⚠️❗️Self harm warning❗️⚠️

——————————————————

Izuku gripped his hair, walking back and forth in his room at 2:00 a.m. He kept thinking about the dream he had. Wondering if it was a sign or not. If he should cut himself, hurt himself.

'Just one wouldn't hurt right? Just one?'

Izuku picked up the blade from the sharpener he had, then turned on his lamp and sat on his bed.

He sighed and pressed the blade down the middle of his arm.

He winced at the pain this was bringing him. But he also enjoyed this. He enjoyed seeing himself get hurt.

He enjoyed seeing himself miserable. Useless and pathetic. But at the same time, he wished that he was better. He wished he was happier. He wished that he wasn't sad or angry or miserable. He wished that everyone would be nicer.

But Izuku knew this was his reality. He can't make things the way he wants.

He knew that he was worthless. He knew that he was pathetic. He knew that he was suicidal, upset, quirkless. That he's not important.

"If they really care about me, would they have left me? Would they have bullied me? Would Kacchan had told me to kill myself?" Izuku asked himself.

No one was at his apartment, his mom got a job and doesn't come home at night. She comes back in the morning.

"Come on Izuku, you knew that they didn't love you, they never liked you. No one cared about you." Izuku mumbled to himself. The voices inside Izuku's Head were gettting louder, and louder.

Izuku started to cry. He didn't care anymore.

"Fuck all this. Fuck the 'Just one wouldn't hurt shit. Who cares anymore?"

Izuku lifted the blade and moved it across his arm.

'One cut.'
'Two cuts.'
'Three cuts...'
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
'Thirteen Cuts...'

His arm started to bleed. A lot. He got up and ran to the bathroom. He washed his arm. The water mixed inside his cuts stung like hell. But he didn't care.

After washing his arm, he grabbed the Med-kit in his bathroom, put on band-aids, and wrapped his arm in bandages.

"This fucking sucks."

—⚠️Self Harm Over⚠️——

——2 days later, at school——

Izuku stood on the roof top at school. Leaning on the railing. He looked at the view, seeing smoke coming from buildings. "Villains."

Izuku rolled up his sleeve and stared at his arm. The bandages burned. The band-aids felt uncomfortable after put them on so he took them off. He had the bandage on, but it started getting soaked with blood.
"I'll just take it off right now."