Chapter 8: Help

"HELP ME PLEASE! I- I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! Please....I- I just can't do this anymore.

I can't do this....No matter how hard I try, I cant find a reason to live...to keep going...to be happy....

I just can't...Why was I born? No cares. My mom isn't home, Kacchan is suddenly trying to be nice after all the shit he's put me through...After time and time, again and again, I just feel like suicide is the answer to all my problems...

There's no point in doing anything.

No point at all.

I'm broken, and I feel like no one and nothing can fix me!" Izuku screamed at the top of his lungs. Trembling in fear, shaking, and crying, he picked up the razor blade and place it on his left forearm.

"Slowly, I am going to fade away.....
and no one will ever notice..."

Izuku then raised the blade up and slashed his wrist open.

-

Izuku quickly woke up, sweat racing down his face. He quickly then rolled down his sleeve and-

A sigh of relief

A sigh of relief is all that can be heard through out of the empty room. He had panicked thinking that he'd hurt himself again. He really didn't want to think about doing that anymore. He didn't want to think about anything.

A few minutes pass and Izuku gets up from his bed to head to his kitchen. Not to his surprise, no one was home. No food to eat, dirty dishes in the sink, unkept house. Everything was in terrible condition.

-
-
-
-
-

Days go by and Inko achieves enough money to pay for Izuku's medical bill. She also receives news that Izuku will start going back to Junior High.

And Izuku has no idea.

-Time skip: A few days later-

"What do you mean I'm back to Aldera Junior High?!" Izuku questions his mother.

"Well you see, Izuku, after I raised enough money for your medical bill, I received confirmation from your school saying that you have to go back to them or to another school.

And well I just don't have time to get you transferred to another school. So you just have to go back to Aldera. I'm sorry Izuku, I know that you don't like it at Aldera but we just don't have time." Inko explains.

"It's fine...I can handle it." Izuku mutters, hanging his head down low. He walks off to room.

"Izuku! Honey! Wait!-" Inko cries, only to be cut off by the sound of Izuku slamming the room door.

"I'm sorry, Izuku. I truly am. But I've worked myself to my limit where I begged my boss to give overtime, just for you. But, if this is how you are going to treat me, then I won't even consider transferring you to a different school." Inko says loudly enough that you can hear throughout the apartment.

-The Next day-

Today is the day Izuku goes back to Junior High, the place that makes his life extremely miserable.

-
-
-

Izuku walks into his classroom and takes his seat.

"Didn't he fall from the rooftop?"

"Isn't he the whole reason we're not allowed to go the rooftop anymore?"

"Didn't he jump from the rooftop?"

"Too bad that he made it alive. It would've been better if he wasn't here."

"Everything was pleasant when he was gone."

"He ruins everything."

"That's why we call him 'Deku' a useless nobody that can't do or achieve a single thing!"

Whispers from Izuku's classmates can be heard all around. He couldn't do anything about it though. He just had to sit there and listen to everything.

-
-
-

Lunch comes fast and Izuku walks off behind the school. He sits on the ground, knees up to his face.

"Sometimes it's nice to be alone..Nobody can hurt you.." Izuku whispered.

He sat there all alone.

It was nice.

Nobody was around, and it was peaceful and quiet. And just like that the drifted to sleep. He was going to miss his classes, but he didn't care.

All of his problems will all be over....

Very soon.

Or so he thinks....

————Chapter 8 Complete———