Chapter 5: "I just wanna die."

⚠️Suicide Attempt Warning❗️⚠️

Izuku Midoriya stood on the rooftop of his school. Wind blew into his face.

His eyes were dark, dull, and empty. He walked closer to the railing.

He grabbed the bar and looked down seeing very few people walking into school. His breathing was extremely slow.

Izuku took off his shoes, he carefully made his way over the railing. Standing on the edge of the roof top. He looked down, and sighed.

He let go of one arm, only having his left arm and his legs keeping him from falling. He released his grip from the railing and took a step, falling from the building slowly.

'No'
'Not like this'
'No'
'No! No! No! No!'
'I'm really going to die!'
'I...'
'I don't want to die!'
'I'm Sorry!'

It was too late, Izuku fell off the building, but.....

He didn't die?

Instead of crashing onto the ground he crashed onto a student. Which so happened to be, 'Katsuki Bakugou.'

⚠️❗️Suicide Attempt over❗️⚠️

——Katsuki's P.O.V——

An extremely heavy weight fell on me. I fell backwards hitting my head but not to hard so I didn't pass out.

I looked up seeing Deku on top of me.

Students screamed, and yelled.

"OH MY GOD! SOMEONE, CALL THE AMBULANCE! A KID JUST JUMPED OF THE ROOF!"

I slowly got up, seeing Deku still breathing but his arm and legs were bleeding. If it wasn't for me, then he would've died.

"Shit!"

"Deku wake up!" My voice cracked.

"Damn it!"

I started to break down with tears coming down my face. My breathing started to continue quickly. I couldn't breathe properly.

"Deku! Get up..you god damn nerd!"

——Izuku's P.O.V——
I opened my eyes, I saw white. My breathing was slow. I turned my head and saw a heart monitor.

The lines went up, down, up, down. I looked down, and saw my mom sitting on a chair, resting her head and arms on my left side of the hospital bed.

I looked to my right and surprisingly, Kacchan was on a chair leaning back and was asleep.

I slowly started lifting myself up. I looked at my arms which were covered in bandages.

"Why?.... why did I do this...?" I whispered.

I started crying.

Author's P.O.V—

As Izuku started to cry, Katsuki and Inko woke up from the noise.

Katsuki looked at Inko thinking she was crying. Inko looked at Katsuki thinking he was crying. But neither of them were.

They quickly looked at Izuku who was continuously rubbing his eyes getting his tears off his face. He started to sob louder.

"I'll go get a doctor." Inko stated, rushing out of the room.

Katsuki looked away from Izuku. Getting up to the sink that was inside the room.

Washing his face that was stained with his own tears. Katsuki's eyes were puffy from crying every time he went to the bathroom.

He felt sorry.

Sorry for everything that he put Izuku through. Everything that pushed Izuku to the point where Izuku almost died.

He felt like shit.

"Kacchan..." Izuku called out.

Katsuki looked back and hurriedly sat back down next Izuku.

"Hey. De- Izuku." Katsuki said in a calm quiet tone.

Katsuki had just wanted to stop making Izuku feel like shit now.

"I'm sorry. Izuku." Katsuki said softly.

"I'm so sorry for the shit I put you through. I'm sorry that I never treated you they way you deserve to be treated. I'm so sorry that I've hurt you, I'm sorry I never seen you as a friend. I'm sorry that I ruined your life. I'm sorry that I drove you to commit suicide. I'm so...so... sor- sorry..." Apologized Katsuki. His voice cracked while apologizing.

He truly meant what he said. He was sorry For ruing Izuku's life.

"Kacchan....Do you really think a simple sorry would help? Do you think that saying sorry is going to fix everything that I've went through?! For all the time I've been around you, you'd literally ruin my life.  I've stayed beside you because I looked up to you. But you pushed me away like I was a pesky fly. You never thought of me as a friend. As of lately I've been feeling like shit!
I've been feeling like I should die! But when.....when I jumped off the roof of the school, I didn't want to die. I don't want to die.....I just want to stop existing....life is getting hard. And I can't stop thinking about what you've done to me. I just can't do this anymore I can't! I..I....."

"I just wanna die."

——Chapter 5 completed——