Chapter 11: Tears

Happy? What the hell does happy mean? Why was Izuku all of sudden feeling happy? This doesn't make sense. None of this makes sense. Nothing makes sense. He just needed to escape from everything.

He needed to escape from reality

———
Izuku quickly sat up from bed. He had woke up crying. He didn't know why, he just couldn't stop crying. It was like a never ending storm, he couldn't stop. No matter how much he wanted to, he couldn't make it stop.

He wiped his tears but they came back. He turned his head and saw his alarm clock. It was currently 6 p.m.

His eyes widened.

"Did I...not go to school?....." He whispered.

He then stoped breathing for a second, and everything went pitch black.

...........

It was quiet, a little to quiet.... What happened? Where was he? What the hell just happened?

He could move perfectly fine but he couldn't talk. He tried calling for his mom, but nothing came out. He wanted to scream, he wanted to scream at the top of his lungs. But nothing happened, it was like, he was trapped, and couldn't escape.

He started walking, he wanted to see if there was a place to escape, but it was all black, the only source of light was through a lantern he was holding.

It felt like he was walking for hours, but really it had only been 2 minutes. He thought he was going in circles since nothing changed.

That's when something grabbed his wrists. He looked down at his wrists but he was suddenly pinned to the floor.

He tried to kick whatever was grabbing him, but his legs where now being held down. He tried to call for help, but nothing came out. Izuku stoped trying, he gave up on fighting back. He just let whatever was holding him down take control. He was tired of it.

He started to cry, but he didn't make a noise. He felt disconnected from his body and mind. He didn't know why he was crying, it was unreasonable. There was no specific reason why he was crying... He just felt empty.

The thing that was hold him down started to harshly pull on his legs and arms. Izuku's eyes widened, he tried to move away but they just kept pulling. Something grabbed his head and started pulling.

......

He heard something break. He looked down at his legs, but they weren't there. He started to cry harder, the thing started to pull harder on his head. And that's when he let out a loud scream.

Izuku's eyes shot open while he was screaming. He was crying, and he couldn't stop. He wanted it to stop but he couldn't no matter how hard he tried. He wiped his tears even though they came back. He turned his head to his alarm clock and it was 6 p.m.

Wait a minute...

He realized this is exactly what just happened.

Terrified, Izuku got out of bed, he rushed out of his room and made his way to the front door. He put his shoes on and started to run.

Izuku didn't care that it was raining heavily and that he could slip and hurt his head. He didn't care that his cuts on his thigh were making it hurt, he just kept on running.

He found himself running towards the woods. He ran even though it hurted, he ran even though he got tired, he ran even though he had no energy. He just kept running.

He was still crying but this time he could make noise. He felt lost and alone, but he kept on running and crying.

Izuku didn't realize that he'd been running for 20 minutes. But that's when he collapsed. He couldn't get up.

He started to sob. He couldn't stop. It was a never ending storm. And that's when he let out a broken scream.

He couldn't stop screaming or crying. He just let it happen.

He pulled on the wet grass and his hair and clothes started to become damp. His fingers dug into the soil and started to rip the dirt out of the ground.

He finally stopped screaming and crying. He just laid down on the ground. The rain fell on his face and body, but he didn't move. He didn't care to nor did he want to.

He felt empty, hungry, sad, angry, and suicidal. He wanted to end his pain.

Honestly...he didn't have the guts to end it all. Honestly...he wanted to live his life.
Honestly...he wanted to cry.

Honestly...he wanted to die.

——CHAPTER 11: COMPLETED——
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HI IM BACK, THIS STORY IS BACK! IM SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU GUYS WAITING,, I HOPE THIS MAKES IT UP. SORRY ;-;

(Also pls, I'm begging do not try the things in this story;-;)