Chapter 16: The Day

-Author's P.O.V.-

-One Week Later-

-5:00 A.M-

Today was the day.

Today was the day Izuku Midoriya, the 14 year old middle schooler who had admired heroes since he was a kid. The same boy who had wished to become the Number 1 greatest hero. The same kid who had been bullied by his peers for being quirkless. The same child who had been told he couldn't be a hero since he was quirkless by his idol. The same person who had become depressed, suicidal, who had cut himself multiple times, starved himself, tried killing himself, bottled up his emotions and struggles and only wrote them down to release all of those feelings.

This was the same boy who was going to kill himself on this very day. He had planned this out for a while. And since his other plan had failed, this time he's sure that he'd succeed. This time no one will be there to stop him. This time no one will prevent it. This time no one will be able to save him. This time no one will ever know.

Right?

Well it was 5:00 A.M. and Izuku had barely woken up. He had everything prepared. His room was clean and tidy. His clothes were neatly folded and hung up. That way, his mom wouldn't have to burden herself by cleaning up after him.

He let himself fully wake up and soon got up from the bed. He grabbed his towel and walked to the bathroom. His mother was on her day off, she was sleeping. Izuku smiled to himself seeing that now his mother could rest more after today.

He stood in front of the bathroom mirror. He looked terrible, his hair was unkept and very oily. He had not taken a shower in a weeks.

His eyes were a dull green color, there was no life in them. He already looked dead.

His face was pale and his freckles and eye bags were very noticeable.

He looked down to his arms, his self harm scars were extremely visible. You could tell which ones were deep and which ones weren't.

He looked down the mirror and saw how skinny he'd become. His ribs slightly noticeable and his shirt was very baggy to his standards. He grabbed the sides of his shirt and pulled them behind his back so he could see his waist. His eyes grew in shock as he saw that he was very thin.

Seeing how small his waist was, he frowned and let go of his shirt. He then bent down and turned on the weight scale that was on the floor. He stepped onto the scale and waited until it gave him the results.
...
He was 39.01 kg (86 lbs)..

He sighed. This wasn't healthy at all. He was underweight. But, that didn't really matter anymore.

"I should eat something before I leave today. I want to at least feel good.."

He then looked down to his legs. He lifted up his shorts and and saw the many scars there. They were just like the ones on his arms. Deep then not deep.

He smiled and then finally looked back up at the mirror. He was obviously tired. After looking at his body, you could tell just by looking at him.