Chapter 17: His End

He kicked the other so hard that he fell.

Shit.

His eyes grew wide. And that's when..

He fell.

He fell.

He fell.

He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.
He fell.

He fell.

The boy let out blood-curdling screams as he fell. He started to cry. He didn't want to die. Not yet.

"No..no..no..No!No!No!NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOONONONONONONONONONO!" He yelled as he ran to the railings as choked screams were heard. He looked over the rails and that when he heard the sound of bones breaking and blood splattering. He squeezed his eyes shut and walked a away from the rails.

Eyes still shut, he started to grab onto his hair.

"This wasn't supposed to happen..!"

"He wasn't supposed to die..!"

"What was he thinking?!"

"Why?! Why?! Why?! Why?!!"

He let out choked sobs as he was hyperventilating.

He was panicking. He needed to control his breathing but all he could think of was what was gonna happen to him. What was going to happen to..?

Without a second thought, he grabbed his belongings and ran back to the flight of stairs of the school.

There was no way he would jump off the building even in this situation.

He ran and ran as fast as he could. He did not care if he was getting tired. His friend was on the verge of death.

As he ran, the teachers were yelling at him, people were giving him nasty stares, people even tried to grab him. But he didn't care. All that mattered was him.

He let out sobs as he ran his eyes burned and he was choking on his spit. His foot steps echoed through out the halls. It seemed as if he were all alone. People were talking about him, but he did not care.

He tried to go faster but that was when he finally got outside. He tripped, fell and he face planted onto the concrete ground. He groaned as he was standing up, his nose bleeding.

Still panicking, he ran around the school calling out for the older.

And that's when he found him.

He laid on the concrete floor, blood splattered all around him.

He fell to his knees and scrambled to the other.

"Please tell me you're okay..."

Holding his breath, he held him close and tried to listen to the others breathing.