𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗
♡︎♥︎꧁꧂꧁꧂♥︎♡︎

The young boys were grabbed roughly by the collar of their shirts and dragged into Mina's room-thrown in quite urgently

The young boys were grabbed roughly by the collar of their shirts and dragged into Mina's room-thrown in quite urgently. The latter were then forced down onto her bed-which was very comfortable in Kasais opinion-and sat there watching the girl as she contemplated over what they were going to wear-she had already stopped looking through her wardrobe. For a moment Kasai even heard her say Shoto would look good in a skirt-and embarrassing as it was it made Kasai flush at the thought. But nonetheless she wanted them both to wear the same things so put her mind to work forgetting about the skirt idea-as correct as it was.

And randomly, she walked out the room ,but not without telling the boys to stay put or they would feel her wrath, and went out to grab something.

That something was Yaomomo.

Since she could create the clothes the duo were now the designers for the boys-not like the girls minded tho but it did make Kasai wonder where on earth the other boys had gone..

After a while they were pleased with their design YaoMomo and Mina had finished and finally began with the process of making the outfits so Kasai kept himself busy by hitting on Shoto though there is no surprise there. So you can imagine the faces of the girls when they turned around ready to dress the boys only to see Kasai gently stroking Todoroki's cheek with a wide grin on his face- like the Cheshire Cats but sharper like when bakugo beats Deku. Well Obviously They collapsed into large puddles of goo- bleeding from their noses at the romantic display of Yaoi live in front of them.

"You know Sho-chan if i rated you out of ten id give you a nine because im the one you kneed"

Yayorozu being the more responsible of the female homosexuals in the room-by that i mean the only one- stands up to separate the boys, before Shoto collapsed underneath the taller boy.

"Right then boys! The outfits are done so if you would step outside for me then Todoroki! And we can start on Masao!"

Mina was just nodding in the background-not being capable of functioning correctly after what she just witnessed.

So quite eagerly, Shoto ran outside of the room embarrassed from the PDA

Sorry for the short chapter been very busy ill try uploading more soon in a couple days or so but like i said sorry for how short it is!