𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
♡︎♥︎꧁꧂꧁꧂♥︎♡︎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗♡︎♥︎꧁꧂꧁꧂♥︎♡︎

❤︎♡︎꧁꧂♡︎❤︎

The stranger Shoto now knew as Kasai was surrounded by his classmates for a painful thirty minutes, giving no time for the curious hot 'n cold teen to ask- just exactly who he was and why he was here. After another ten drooling minutes Shoto Todoroki gave up and internally sulked the way back to his room to finish his English homework.

He was walking, not so exited to Drag time away from his training doing Present mics English homework, and was lightly pulled back by the neck of his hoodie. Ready to attack his assaulter, Shoto readied his fists but when he turned round , he was met with gorgeous red eyes-mere inches away from his own. If he had the strength , Shoto would have turned away but he couldn't. He was too intimidated by the smoke in Kasais eyes.

He would never admit it out loud but Shotos knees were slightly buckling under the stare of the taller boy.

Onlookers exiting the elevator were shocked-staring with wide eyes- from the scene they were met with and surprise surprise in Hagakures yaoi loving mind the boys were going to be in deep-forbidden love. Its not like she knew, however she could be called a psychic.

Kasai wasn't much of a flirt in-fact he didn't think the idea was very necessary, however when he saw Shoto up close and in person he couldn't hold back the urges and resist.

When Shotos arms dropped to hiss side, away from their fighting stance ,He gently lifted his fingers up to the underside of Shoto's chin, lifting it up ever so slightly. Kasai could see the confusion in the softer boys eyea but didnt explain his approach with words, but with actions. He was checking Shoto out. Not even one bit embarrassed about making a 'move' on Todoroki in public. The confused boy could feel his cheeks flaring and the spark of his left side quirk begin to flame. Not wanting anyone to see himself light aflame in his flush, the monotone boy - flustered by the devilishly handsome teen, ran up the stairs at Iida speed to his room.

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎Time skip(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

All Kasai could think about was Shoto. How beautiful his as were when they glimmered, yet they were filled with emotion that could only be said as not supposed to be there. The porcelain doll was breathtaking and just wouldn't leave his mind. Its not like a love feeling but the boys appearance,and hopefully his personality, was like a drug- addictive.

He had been lying on the couch with Hoshi and Hanako-who had followed him back to his room when Kasai had dismissed himself from the wearing and inquisitive group of teens-and was just chilling.

Shoto on the other hand, was having an internal crisis, much different to the river of ease flowing down through Kasai's small small small mind.

His head was spinning with thoughts- that were not particularily about Kasai  persay. He was so so so confused right now.
Not about his feelings. Not about his homework.