𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

Two
♡︎♥︎꧁꧂꧁꧂♥︎♡︎

"Yes Mrs Greener! Good evening ill see you when i get back!!!"

Kasai raced down the stairs at a lightning fast speed, having the time of his life. Right now he felt free. He didnt crack a smile nor did he laugh, but he loved it. The thrilling feeling of wind crashing against his face made him feel more alive than ever. Onlookers stared but Kasai was oblivious to them, he didn't care or need to know they were looking, so why should he trouble himself with strangers?

Him and Hanako were reaching the bottom, putting all their speed in to win,yet not breaking in a sweat. Dumb, Dumb as hell. Kasai was blinded by the urge to win against his stubborn cat, that he didn't notice the van that was turning the corner.

Like in all clichés , the pair reached the bottom, only to be met with a life-threatning situation. Well not for Kasai. The van was raging forwards towards them as if it were a bull and Kasai the red. He however didn't notice and only did when Hanako jumped up to his shoulder , tricking him to turn around from reflex. He obviously wasn't expecting a van clearing through objects in its path, and the way it way it was headed , Kasai and Hanako were just like those objects. In its way. He stepped backwards in the nick of time.

It was as if time stopped when he looked into the windscreen of the van. Inside the vehicle,there was no one there. It was like a ghost car, deserted. Yet it was still running? It didn't seem to pass through his mind that this vehicle could be dangerous. However Fortunately, even with his lack of brain cells, he realised it was headed his way and froze time, not on Hanako though. Hanako was pulling at his black ripped jeans so he had a feeling something was going to happen but nevertheless he continued walking forward to the mystery van.

Kasai cautiously opened the drivers door , only to be met with a note tied to a large box with a silk white ribbon and a stop watch , which was running and had been for 2 minutes now. When Kasai stops time with his quirk , most of the time items like clocks and stopwatches freeze on the time which time stops automatically. Yet when the object is quirk repellent it will continue, so this began to set off more alarms in Kasai's head. Slowly he reached out for the note , with a meowing Hanako on his shoulder-who had just jumped up there, purring as a comforting gesture. His breath hitched when he began to read-out loud.

Dear Mr Kasai Masao

We know the way we deliver our package to you may be a little reckless however, before tomorrow we must ensure you are no amateur by seeing your reaction to a mild civilian threat. We hope you had little bother and will see you at the meeting tomorrow. The van will turn to dust so you needn't worry.
By the way it is an empty box so just leave it
Yours sincerely,
-Nemuri Kayama

Eyebrows twitching in disbelief, Kasai seethed with anger. Idiots, all of them, all hero's are. It could have killed someone! Though maybe not ,considering it was sent by UA's staff the most prestigious Japanese hero school in japan but it might have even if. 

Brought back to the real world when the van in-front of him turned to dust, Kasai sighed and scratched the underside of Hanako's chin who was comfortably sprawled out over his shoulder. He released his quirk with the snap of his fingers and walked dejectedly over to his skateboard. Kasai flipped it upright with his foot and was off down the road to the small coffee shop around the corner.

It was nice when he was alone, its not like hes never alone but he still likes the feeling. It gives him even more time to think. The small robin birds were tweeting their favourite tunes to one-another, while flying side by side. People all different shapes and sizes chatting away to their family or friends to their heart's content about recent-events. It was the rare peaceful feeling Kasai loves.

He neared the corner and was met with a small cozy looking cafe. It was green and had chalk menus drawn on the windows and a sign hanging next to the door of a coffee cup. Kasai picked up his skateboard and rested it under his arm. It was quite chilly outside so he loved when he was surrounded in a fiery warmth as he opened the door. It was a very homey place to visit. The boy snagged a two person table next to the window , and in the corner, thankful that pets were allowed when he felt his little boy nudging against his neck in his sleep.

After five minutes or so ,a young lady with blush pink hair and forest green eyes ,dressed in a grey working apron and a face decked out in make up approached him with a note pad in hand. She was batting her eyes whilst biting her lip in a flirty way, earning an eye role from our young prodigy. He didn't like girls and thought he made that slightly clearer by the white message on his black baggy tucked in shirt that said 'father im going to hide in the closet for a while. NARNIA HERE I COME!' But he realised that some people dont really understand jokes like these.

The woman sighed , in love with the appearance of the man in front of her, which was slightly aggravating the black haired boy. She cleared her throat and perkily spoke to the boy.
"Welcome to cafe mame! Im julien! What could i get you?"
Kasai mumbled under his breath a small 'i cant belive this' and replied looking at the girl with sleepy eyes yet the blush on her cheeks deepened.
"Hello i would like to order a pumpkin spice late with extra creme and caramael flakes please, to order in if i may."
"you certainly can!" Julien added abit too enthusiastically.
" Could i get you anything on the side? Perhaps my number." The girls eyes lit up with hope put then dropped sullenly when the hot boy sighed and flat out rejected her.
"im flattered miss really but i swing too far the other way my apologies" Kasai said it with a straight face. He was an open gay and a proud one at that. Though he sweat dropped when the girl closed her pad and walked away, But not forgetting to flip him off. Only two minutes later, another waiter came up to him with his late on a black circular tray. The late was in a plastic
see-through cup with a
see-through dome lid and a green straw through the top. The waiter handed him his drink and left, seemingly in a hurry and let Kasai do what he wanted.

Drinking and scrolling through the plans he was sent for the meeting tomorrow ,Kasai couldn't help but wonder what would happen when he arrived at the school. He has only ever taken online classes and has barely interacted with others his age. Truth be told he was quite nervous, all of these teens want to be hero's but Kasai is far from it, would they hate him? Eh who cares what others think he would be fine...right?