𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
♡♥︎꧁꧂꧁꧂♥︎♡︎

Now, the people who picked to go out had finished their food they gathered what they needed and joined Kasai and Shoto outside the building to wich they then set off

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞𝙺𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟𓆙𓅓

After half an hour, we had finally reached the boba mastered cafe and had chosen our drinks. I chose a mango tea with passion fruit boba and strawberry infused ice- another go-to drink i have. The others ordered their drinks and bagan paying when i interfered.

" Wait a minute. I have to burn through my money sometime this week so ill pay for you all."

There were some protests about how it was to much it would cost and that id be broke but i payed them comments no mind- ignoring them. Well, That was until Shoto caught my attention -he was looking out the window with a pout that he probably didn't want anyone to see. Of course me being so mesmerised by Shoto i had to stop my prince from being sad so i stepped in.

" Whats wrong Shoto you have pouting lips."

It took a minute to get an answer but i received an instant reaction when he turned his lips back from a pout to a straight thin line.

"I want to waste my dads money..."

I deadpanned then and there on the spot.

"Whos your dad again?"

"Enji Todoroki"

Enji Todoroki aka the flame hero Endeavour. Thats why Shoto seemed so familiar! I hate that man he's a no good hero.

"Well then! Guess the saying 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree' is wrong because you are one hell of a gorgeous specimen unlike your father!"

On impulse i moved my way over to Shoto while i said this and snaked my arms round his waist with a sweat dropping class 1-a behind me. Well, i May have only met Shoto Todoroki today but i have all these strong urges to flirt! Honestly, Im turning into my dad.

"Hmm y'know Shoto i want to give you a nickname..."

I could see he wanted to respond but he looked so embarrassed that he just couldn't- not wanting to be further shown as weak to his classmates.

"Ha! I know how about...
Sho-chan! ooh ooh! Or maybe To-To? Hmmm idk! There so hard to decide!"

What is going on with me!

Yesterday the only thing i felt was anger and...welll....nothing! And now look at me! I have my arms around a shorter boys waist-who ive only known for one day and im happily thinking about a nickname for him! I should probably go to the doctors....