𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

In the end,the two boys were dressed up in some quite extensive silk clothing and just as Mina wanted them too they were of course matching indeed

Kasai didnt mind the look, In fact he thought it was rather stylish however he couldnt say the same for Sho-chan. His pretty face was scrunched up into a look of distaste and he was practically squirming in his shoes at the choice. You see, He was more of a formal wearer given the fact he grew up in the Todoroki house hold in which, by force, were always attending formal parties and it was now the natural clothing for them all. So when he stood next to Masao in a baggy t-shirt double his size he couldn't help but feel uncomfortable-of course he wasn't going to say this and the girls didn't seem to notice so there was nothing he could really do.

But Kasai saw, and wasn't very pleased that Shoto was sad, you could see the small tremors run up and down his body-barley noticeable but still can be seen if close enough.
"Hey girls?"
Momo looked up from splashing around her tea. "Yes Masao? Kasai sighed and looked at her in the eyes." Shoto isn't wearing this, cant you see how uncomfortable he is-just look at him tremble!"
Momo finally noticed and profusely apologised to Todoroki who said there was no need.

They changed clothes that were a little more 'professional' you could say and Kasai could definitely say the girls had out-done themselves.

Todoroki was wearing a large clean white trench coat with coal black buttons-undone, as well as a white under shirt. On top of that, he wore a maroon scarf that was frayed at the end-but not much only slightly-just so it looks a-little fuzzy and worn-intentionally done so. Kasai was wearing the exact same clothes the only difference was his trench coat was coal black and the buttons were white-he had glasses resting atop his head too.

Overall they looked hot. Nothing more to say really expect they are ready to go.

And finally after disappearing for a large amount of time Kirishima barged into the room raring to go with two Denki and Sero trailing behind him like lost puppies.

"GET IN THE CAR LOSERS ITS GAME TIME!" At that most ran out the room the occasional walking, that being Momo , Todoroki who were invited in the end, and Kasai.

They left the UA building-not without grabbing an angry Bakugo- and started walking to the arcade which was only a few minutes away- casually talking about school work and whatnot.

Finally they had arrived at the doors of the arcade-ready to start playing but were interrupted yet again.

"DIE HERO'S"

What else would happed 1 hour after school finished?