𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
♡︎♥︎꧁꧂꧁꧂♥︎♡︎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛♡︎♥︎꧁꧂꧁꧂♥︎♡︎

❤︎♡︎☏𝚗𝚘-𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟☏♡︎❤︎

It has been thirty minutes of talking and finally,Principle Nezu took Kasai to the dorms,a tired Hanako perched on his shoulder.

All the dorms would be empty right now as all the students were in lessons, giving Kasai a-lot of time to himself to do things such as , decorate his dorm,bring over hoshi and ect...

All of the boxes he had ordered online were stacked on a bench-stool tucked away in a small corner of the entry way to the main living area, which if it wasn't mid-day on a Monday would be filled with nuisances in Kasai's opinion. But that doesn't really matter anymore does it? Nothing really goes his way anyway.
Nezu had bid his fair wells once he had explained were his dorm room was ,yet Kasai didnt leave downstairs , he wanted to explore first. The shared kitchen was tidy and clean,not one speck of dust in any nook and cranny. All of the utensils are in perfect order and in their right place. The food was sectioned into it categories like vegetables and carbohydrates and in perfect ratio too! In Kasai's point of view this kitchen in perfect. No need to worry about parasites while enjoying his cooking.

He then moved along to a living room, it was small but cozy and thats all he wanted.
The couch is a fine black leather decorated with a white throw and multiple cushions,white,a slight grey and very light pink , all neatly in a row covering the whole couch. There is a glass table next to the puffie of the couch that on-top, holds a bowl of berry scented poperie. Beneath the couch ,and most of the flooring,is a soft and fluffy white rug with thin navy blue diamond shaped lines woven into the fur. A white plant-pot is next to the other side of the couch that sprouted beautiful palm leaves that are a magnificent green shade. But what caught Kasai's eye was not the comforting seating area,which also has little white fur covered stools,but the gigantic tv screen that was displayed on the wall. It wasn't a cinema sized screen however it would put regular house hold televisions to shame.

Nezu had said that his dorm was on the fifth floor so Kasai used the mirror world to bring his stuff to his room bringing himself with them, lacking the energy to walk and carry the heavy boxes up there by himself .He looked at the name plates on the left door's to him , he didnt have any neighbours to his right so he looked along the row. Next to him was a guy called Satou and next to him sombody called Shoto Todoroki. The name Todoroki sounded familiar to him, but he couldn't remember so he dropped the thought. He opened his  door and was graced with a bare room. Not for long.

☯︎︎𒊹︎꧁𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙꧂𒊹︎☯︎︎
Well. It took blood,sweat and tears but he did it! And boy does he feel good about it. The only feeling missing was the little pets of his. Hanako had jumped off of Kasais shoulder downstaris long ago , to explore his living arrangements.When in the meeting, himself and Nezu had come to an agreement that there was to be a room where hoshi would stay as a small bedroom wasnt enough room gor a fully grown tiger. And as promised, There was a fancy stairway that lead down on either sides of the wall in front of his bed that lead down to a large area for hoshi and his lazy self. Kasai also had a balcony where he doesnt know now but would spend alot of time in the hot tub with his future lover.