𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE A MONTH, SCHOOL HAS BEEN AN ASS SO I HAVENT HAD A LOT OF TIME! PLEASE FORGIVE ME? AND I WILL TRY UPDATING MORE.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

And that is how Kasai ended up in Nezu's office playing with his fingernails in boredom-wishing he was eating his sweet sweet ramen

The end.

Not really.

Aizawa calmly entered the room with a frown on his face-Principe Nezu trailing not so far behind him but instead a wide grin was on his face and he stared at Kasai in mouse language -whatever tf that is. He walked up to his desk-opposite of where Kasai sat momentarily and Aizawa took this as his que to leave as by the looks of it, anything beyond this point would mean using energy and that is something he would like to avoid completely.

So he slipped out the door,under the cover of daylight and sighed out of relief when Nezu didn't notice-thats what he thought.

Nezu lay his hand on the smooth surface of his desk caressing it before he finally began his entirely expected speech.

"Young Kasai, do you know the meaning of a quirk?" Kasai was ready to answer being taught this by his mother but was rudely interrupted by Nezu. The audacity! "Well a-low me to elaborate. A quirk is a power given to use many a year ago but some used those for both good and bad causing many inconveniences around the globe" Kasai was sighing in boredom at this point, now opting to chew the insides of his mouth for comfort.

"At this school we teach those to use their quirks with the right reasons young man- today was not the right example."
"You dont have a provisional license yet so using your quirk is practically illegal! You must be more careful Kasai!"
—-Kasai's pov—-

Was this thing for real? I had saved lots of civilians from facing death today yet im being shamed. What the hell, see hero's are stupid- perhaps it was Endeavour's little warning to put me away for good.

I may be totally overthinking at the moment but if i see him around then i will know the truth-i dont particularly trust the small mouse in front thats lecturing me anyway, bad vibes bro.

"Yeah whatever can I go now? The arcade is waiting for me and im ready to kick everyones ass in laser tag."

"Yes young man, you may go"

Thats all it took for me to take of- jumping through Nezu's rather small mirror to the arcade where I saw Shoto slightly pouting at Momo who by the looks of it was giggling.
I snuck behind them and with a small shove they screamed out of pure terror.

Lots of heads were turned by the noise but it was an arcade screaming was common so they thought nothing of it then turned their nosey heads away.

"What the hell?!!!"

"Yo!"