Part 10

(Faadilah and Mike continue to grow closer together and spend more time doing things with each other and each other's families. Faadilah talks to Mike about her uncle Chris all the time. Mike would love to meet him, as he's never met a famous singer before and he thinks that it is so awesome having a family member that is so famous. Faadilah wants Mike to meet her uncle as well, she thinks they will get along so great together, so she arranges it to take place).

(Faadilah calls Mike)(phone ringing)

Mike- (phone ringing) Hello.

Faadilah- Hi babe. How are you?

Mike- I'm good how are you babe?

Faadilah- I'm good too. I miss you.

Mike- I miss you too.

Faadialh- I was thinking we have been seeing each other, well dating for almost a year, and you still haven't met my uncle Chris. I know he is always on tour and there is rarely a good time to get together with him, but he is coming back from tour in a week's time.

Mike- Oh really! He is, you know I would love to meet him.

Faadilah- Ya, I know that's one of the reasons I'm calling. The first reason is because I miss you obviously, but the second reason is because I would like to arrange for all of us to go out for a nice dinner and for you to meet him.

Mike- Yes! Yes! Yes! Whenever you want to do it is good with me, I will cancel any plans if I have them just to go out with the two of you.

Faadilah- Omg! I haven't seen you this happy and excited in a long time. I will call my uncle this week and arrange it, okay?

Mike- Yes. I am so excited right now. Are we still meeting later on today?

Faadilah- Yes. I will be ready for you to pick me up at 7pm. The dinner reservations are at 8pm, right.

Mike- That's correct, babe.

Faadilah- Okay, see you then, love you babe.

(Faadilah hangs up the phone. Before Mike could even process it all, because it happened so fast, he thinks to himself "Did she just tell me she loves me"? Unsure he brushes it off that maybe it just accidentally slipped out. Mike thinks to himself I will just act casual and pretend I didn't hear it. If she says it again then I think she meant to say it).

(The 7 o'clock hour has arrived later that evening and Mike arrives to pick up Faadilah).

(Horn honking) (Faadilah runs outside waving to Mike)

Faadilah- Hey babe. I missed you (gives him a big kiss)

Mike- I missed you too babe. Are you really hungry? I hope so because I  booked reservations to the most amazing restaurant. You will love their food.

Faadilah- How do you know of all these great restaurants?

Mike- Well, it's part of my lifestyle, I guess. When you are somewhat famous, not like your uncle, he's really famous you tend to eat out and try different restaurants.

Faadilah- Oh, I see. One day I hope that happens to me.

Mike- What do you mean? You are dating me and that is happening now, and as long as we stay together it will always happen.

Faadilah- Aww.. babe you are so sweet. I really do hope we stay together.

(Mike and Faadilah arrive inside the restaurant and the hostess takes them to their table. The hostess informs them that their waitress will be right with them with menus and drinks. MIke and Faadilah just enjoy the ambiance and chat until the waitress arrives.