Part 20

Mike- Well princess , this is officially our last night in Jamaica. Did you enjoy your honeymoon here.

Faadilah- Yes prince charming  . I had the most amazing wedding and the most amazing honeymoon. Now when I get home and go back to the college on Monday I will hopefully know if I passed my exams and graduate. I am already starting to get nervous about it.

Mike-Princess , relax. Don't stress about it I am sure you did great and you passed. Let's enjoy the rest of the night and our trip back tomorrow without you stressing.

Faadilah- I know. I just want to graduate so that we can begin to work on our life together and I can get a job.

Mike-Princess , one thing at a time. After you find out, you can begin looking for a job. You also have to move into my place with me.

Faadilah- I know. I will begin to start packing once we get back. I will get my dad to help me slowly bring my things over to your house on the weekends when he is off work.

Mike- Oh okay . I can help you too if you want.

Faadilah- We'll see how it goes.

(The following day is Faadilah's and Mike's last day. They spend a little more time at the beach, have lunch and then go upstairs to pack their suitcases. They call the front desk for the bellboy to come grab their suitcases. At 4pm the shuttle arrived to bring them to the airport. They board the plane at 6:30pm. There was a half hour delay. Once they arrive back to Miami. Mike picks up his car from park and fly, he drives Faadilah home, says hello to her parents, but chooses not to stay because he is tired from the flight and he is sure Faadilah is as well. Mike then drives to his home).

Faadilah- Hey mom and dad. We are back.

Rose- Hello the two of you. How was the remainder of your stay?

Mike- It was great. We are both glad to be back though. Get back into the swing of things.

Faadilah- It was amazing. Where's dad? I wanna ask him if he can help me slowly move my stuff into Mike's place this weekend.

Rose- He went to bed he was tired. You can ask him tomorrow, he will be home. I don't think he has anything planned for the day.

Faadilah- OK I will,  thanks mom.

Rose- Your welcome honey. Now you should go to bed too. It's been a long day with the flight and everything. Just unpack your suitcase tomorrow.

Mike- Ya princess , I'm tired too. I'm going to go. Love you I will talk to you tomorrow.

Faadilah- (kisses Mike goodnight) Okay babe, love you. Talk tomorrow.

(Faadilah heads upstairs and just drops into her bed. The next day she unpacks her suitcase and does all of her laundry. She also asks her father if he can help her slowly move her things to Mike's house. Kevin agrees to help her. Faadilah uses the Sunday to start organizing and packing the stuff she would need the most to bring over to Mike's. Faadilah just wants to have a rested day afterwards, as she has to go  to school tomorrow and find out if she passed her exams).

(The following day. Rose is calling for Faadilah to come down for breakfast).

Rose- Sweetie, your breakfast is ready. You better put a move on it or you will be late for school. Today is the day you have been waiting for).

Faadilah- I'm coming. Just a second.

(Faadilah rushes downstairs).

Faadilah- Arrghh....I'm so nervous about those exams. Like I think I did well but if I didn't, then I am not going to graduate. I will have disappointed everyone including myself.