Day 23 (3/3): Back To Business

"Name." Yeonjun finished, seeing as the taxi drove off.
He looked at the card she had handed him, and immediately looked in shock at the road.

ITZY concert, don't miss it. This is a backstage pass, it's tonight. Bring someone with you if you want, bring the whole football team if needed. I have 30 seats reserved.

- Ryujin

"Ryujin?!" He yelled in shock.

It was his favorite girl group member, Shin Ryujin of ITZY.

"How did I not recognize her? Am I that stupid? First it was believing that Soobin liked me, then it was not recognizing the Shin Ryujin?" He sighed, and began walking to the hospital entry

"What was she doing being a taxi driver? Is JYP underpaying her? That bitch...!" He cursed, and realized he was getting weird stares.

"Hey! Are you Choi Yeonjun? Of The Choi Roommates?" A lady suddenly asked, surprising Yeonjun.

"Uh... No?" He said, before she pulled him to the side.

"My name is SuMin. I'm an interviewer." She introduced, and Yeonjun instantly knew where this was going.
He was about to say something, before a camera crew ran in.

"So, Choi Yeonjun right?" She said, as some dude shoved a mic in front of Yeonjun's face.

"This is Kang SuMin, reporting live from Songpagu Hospital. I'm joined by Choi Yeonjun of 'The Choi Roommates', a show which recently has become the talk of the city now of a recent scandal surrounding cast member Choi Soobin and NCT member Sungchan. Can you tell us something about this?" She stated, and everyone looked at Yeonjun.

He couldn't see what was going on, the flashing lights blinding him.

"It was also known that you had feelings for Soobin, how did you feel when the rumors came out?" Another interviewer asked.

At this question, Yeonjun's mind instantly flashed back to when Taeyong read the article.

"Oh God. Guys, bundle up, I've got news!" Taeyong yelled.
I'm just a matter of seconds, everyone was in the living room.
"There is a scandal."

Instantly, everyone began panicking.

"I just got out of that dating rumor and there's ANOTHER one?" Jaemin sobbed, Taeyong rolling his eyes at the youngers behavior.

"Jaemin, it's not about you. It's about Sungchan." He sighed, Jaemin sighing in relief.

"With who? I swear to god if it's a actress or an idol...!" Renjun sighed, before Taeyong stood up.

"It's Soobin." He said. Everyone immediately turned to Yeonjun, knowing it all.

Yeonjun sat there, unaffected. He didn't worry, he knew Soobin liked him as well, so the rumors were obviously false. He was confident of it.