You Said You Loved Me

"I'll call the manager and let him know to call a doctor... I can't do much. I'm so sorry. I'll be right back.." Beomgyu said in a panic, as he ran to make the phone call outside.

Soobin and Yeonjun sat in silence. The silence was loud, but it felt comfortable. It was as if they were just enjoying the view.

"Soobin."

The other turned, as the older stared at him.

"I-"

"I'm sorry." Soobin interrupted, his hands on his face.

"I didn't mean to.. make you feel that way.."

Yeonjun stopped, and then realized.

"I-I never meant to lead you on, I just.. I.. just thought.."

"I thought.. you.." Yeonjun whispered, head down.

"I didn't meant for it to come off that way.. I... Didn't think you were serious when you said you loved me.." Soobin tried explaining, before Yeonjun stood up, tears flowing down his face.

"I don't kiss just anybody.. you.. you bastard..." He cried, wiping his runny nose with his sleeves.

"Yeonjun.. y-you should sit.. your legs are bruised.."

"Stop making me seem like I'm the dick here..! Ngh.. you asshole.. why do you always make me feel bad?! Why do you care so much for me..?!" Yeonjun yelled, as Soobin got up and reached out for the other.

"Just.. leave me alone..."

"Yeonjun I-"

"I said leave me alone!" He screamed, and ran out.

"Yeonjun!" Soobin yelled, and tried to go after him, before his head pain caused him to feel dizzy.

"Ah... Why do I always mess it up..?"

-

Yeonjun ran, and ran and ran. He just needed to get out of here. And fast.

He ran out of the camp, and quickly head into the forest behind it.

He stopped to catch his breath, and huffed for air before he sat down, sighing.

"Why am I always the one who has to be rejected..?" He sniffled, as he sat down, hands on his knees.

He felt the sharp pain of the bruising on his leg burning.

"Shit.."

-

Soobin sat down, thinking; Did I lead him on?
I kissed him. I..

Was I just using him? But why would I?

Yeonjun glared at Soobin, as the other picked up the last straw.

"You're seriously taking the last straw?" Yeonjun scowled, and tried to snatch it, before Soobin raised it.

"Yeah. What about it?" He said, scared.

"Ugh.. you're such a pain in the ass!"

He stomped off, before he tripped on air.
He turned back , embarrassed.
Soobin looked away, pretending to not have seen anything.

"Hehe.. he's kind of cute when he's flustered.."

"I.. like..him.." Soobin said, before his hands went across his face.
What are you thinking, Soobin Choi?

Yeonjun awkwardly got on the car, as Beomgyu ran inside for his phone.

Yeonjun stared at him, and they made eye contact for a split second, before Yeonjun turned away, flustered.