Day 36: Your Truth

Ryujin yawned, and sat down.

"Tired?" Yeji asked, as she chugged a water bottle.

"Yeah..."

"Mmm, understandable. How are things? We have been practicing for 9 hours straight without talking. Let's talk!" Lia smiled.

"How do you manage to keep smiling, I'm done with this shit." Ryujin mumbled, as she drank water.

"Oh I dunno, just used to it." Lia smiled.

"Since our break starts tomorrow, do you guys wanna go anywhere together?" Yeji asked.

"Ehhh...." Ryujin hummed, before she sighed.

"I don't know. Let's watch some TV." She said.

She turned on the TV in the dance room, and changed through channels.

"Oh! It's True Beauty episode 4!" Lia yelled, as she made Ryujin stop changing the channel.

"Aw man... it ended!" She whined.

"Yeah yea-"

"Previously in "The Choi Roommates"..."

"Oh! I've heard of this, it's like, a reality show of three guys last named Choi with NCT members!" Lia smiled, and began watching.

"I've heard of it too! I heard they're really handsome and charming. Especially Beomgyu!" Yeji dreamily sighed.

"Mm, whatever." Ryujin mumbled, as she continued watching the show.

"Yeonjun and Soobin got into yet another heated argument..."

Ryujin looked up at the sound of Yeonjun, and looked at the screen.

Sure enough, Yeonjun was shown on screen.

"Yeonjun?"

"You always want what I have!" Yeonjun yelled at Soobin, who simply rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah? Well you always want to argue over the smallest things!" Soobin yelled back, and snatched the cookie pack off of Yeonjun's hands.

"I saved these!" Yeonjun protested.

"Well I did too!" Soobin yelled.

What they didn't know, was that it was actually Beomgyu who ate the pack Yeonjun had put away for himself.

"I didn't have much patience, and I was really heated at that moment." Soobin spoke.

"All I could thing about in that moment was; "damn, over a pack of cookies?" Taeyong spoke, looking a bit puzzled.

"I've had enough!" Kun yelled.

"This is getting so IRRITABLE!" He yelled.

After a heated argument between Yeonjun and the NCT members, it was clear feelings got hurt.

"At the time, I wasn't thinking about his feelings... I was focusing on me and only me." Yeonjun spoke.

"Seeing Taeyong's face, it hurt me to see him like that. I had to say something." Jaehyun explained.

"Hey listen! You're the one being bitchy here, Choi! Taeyong is just trying to help. You're too fucking selfish to realize how he might feel! Do you think he's not tired of dealing with our bullshit?" Jaehyun yelled, embracing Taeyong in his arms.

"I felt 'Wow, he has a lot of nerve.' I couldn't imagine Taeyong's current feelings...." Soobin spoke. "I had to speak up. I couldn't bare seeing him like that."

Ryujin turned off the TV, her expression not happy. At all.

"Ryujinnnn! I was watching that!" Lia whined.

Ryujin got up with no words, and stomped out of the practice room.

"That Yeonjun is gonna feel my wrath!" She grumbled under her breath.

As she walked out of the JYP building, she bumped into a girl.

"Im so sorry!" The girl apologized.

"It's fine! Don't worry about it!" She sighed.

"Are you okay? You seem stressed? OMG! Wait! You're Shin Ryujin of ITZY! Im a huge fan, my names Chaeryoung!" She smiled.

"Chaeryoung?" Ryujin asked, eyes wide open.

"Mhm! Im here to meet a friend at the JYP cafe in a few minutes... she's a huge fan too! Can I get your autograph?" Chaeryoung smiled.

"Yeah... Can I meet your friend?" Ryujin asked. "I really wish she'd see me in person if she's a fan!"

"Oh..."

"She's blind."

Ryujin looked at the girl, realization hitting her.

Chaeryoung? A blind friend that's a big ITZY fan? The JYP cafe? It seemed too similar to be just a coincidence. Was this the girl Yuna crushed on, and they were meeting that day?

- To Be Continued -

Okay yes this is just based on the ITZY girls, but I promise this has to do with the story 😼