Day 16: Boom

"Hey! Where are you taking me?" Yeonjun asked, now panicking.

"Shut up!" One of them yelled, and slapped him.

They continued tugging on Yeonjun's arm as if he was a rag doll, leaving red marks on his wrists.

"Please don't hurt me again..." Yeonjun begged, as they threw him against the hard bathroom wall.

"Oh we won't baby, we'll just have some fun with you...." He laughed, and the others smirked.

He tugged Yeonjun's hair, and leaned in.

"Now, you'll do as we say, hm? We're in charge now, baby boy." He smirked, and pecked Yeonjun's lips.

They began taking their clothes off, and soon forcing Yeonjun to follow along.

"Let's start, shall we..?"

-

"NO!" Yeonjun yelled, waking up in a cold sweat.

"Yeonjun..?" Soobin groaned, and Yeonjun saw the curtain that separated him and Soobin's bed's slowly open.

Soobin's head peeked out, hiding his shirtless body.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Soobin asked, and Yeonjun nodded.

"I-I'm fine, don't worry! Just another nightmare, Hehe~ " Yeonjun genuinely smiled.

"Another nightmare?" Soobin asked, worried.

"It's really nothing, just forget it." Yeonjun smiled.

Soobin nodded, and went back to sleep.

A few minutes later, he felt a tap on his head.

He opened his eyes, and met with a pair of big eyes staring straight into his eyes.

"H-Hey, I know this is weird to ask... but can I sleep here...?" Yeonjun asked, hugging his pillow.

Soobin looked at him for a few minutes, and softly smiled.

"Come right ahead." He smiled, and Yeonjun smiled.

He layed down next to Soobin, and soon felt his arms wrap around him.

Yeonjun became stiff, before Soobin let out a laugh.

"Don't be so nervous, we're friends now..!" Soobin smiled, and Yeonjun turned to him, their noses touching.

"You're right." He smiled, and curled up into a small ball next to Soobin's arm.

He opened his eyes for a second, and closed them back. Just a second later, she shot then open at his sight.

Being down there had given him a HD view of Soobin's shirtless body.

Yeonjun stared for a few seconds, before he snapped out of it.

"Argh, get your head out of the gutter..." Yeonjun whispered to himself.

He eventually fell asleep, only to be woken up a few minutes later.

"WOH WOH WOH WOH WOOOOH!"

"FIRETRUCK!"

And Yeonjun knew exactly who it was.

Careful not to wake Soobin up, Yeonjun escaped his arms, and put his bunny slippers on.

He grumpily walked to the living room, and saw Yuta and Johnny jumping on the ground while dancing to Firetruck.

"EY EY EY EY EY! HANDS UP IF YOU FEELING THE VIBE NOW EY EY EY EY EY-!" Johnny yelled, until he noticed the music had stopped playing.

"Hey! What was that for?" Yuta whined, and Yeonjun sighed.