Friends.

"Argh... What should I do...?" Soobin asked himself, pulling his hair.

"... How should I feel?"

"It's all my fault for even agreeing to play that stupid game." He sighed.

He layed down, and when he rested his hand on a pillow besides him, he felt something hard.

"What the heck...?" He muttered, and looked at the white spot on the light blue colored pillow.

He then remembered what he had supposedly done with Yeonjun the past night, and groaned.

"I feel so nasty for doing that with someone I've known for 11 days." He muttered, and began scratching the spot.

Something's off about this....

"What is this?" He asked, and began peeling the stuff out of the pillow.

"This is... Glue?" He said, bringing it close to his face.

He smelled it, and sure enough, it was dried glue.

"Someone's about to lose their forehead..." Soobin angrily kicked the pillow of the bed, and stood up.

He aggressively opened the door, and then slammed it shut harshly behind him, the dried glue in his hands.

He angrily stomped to the living room, where Seonghwa and Taehyun read, San and Wooyoung continued taking selfies, Mingi and Yunho slept, Yeosang and Jongho played phone games, and Hongjoong and Yeonjun talked.

"Soobin!" Mingi exclaimed, and everyone looked up, and Yeonjun turn bright red.

"Bin! Do you feel a little better-" Seonghwa began, before Soobin yelled.

"Which one of you mother fuckers did this?!" He angrily yelled, raising the dried glue up In the air. Everyone stayed quiet.

"Okay, the guys who just came today aren't part of this, so YOU." Soobin said, pointing at Wooyoung, San, Taehyun and Yeonjun.

"Kai and Beomgyu are also part of this but I'll speak to them after this. Now WHO did it?" Soobin demanded.

"I told you we should've used vanilla yogurt! That way if he tasted it he would've known!" Wooyoung whisper shouted.

"You didn't say shit! What do you mean?!" San whispered back, and Wooyoung pulled his bangs.

"Thanks to you, if he finds out, he will beat my thick ass up!" Wooyoung quietly whined, and San rolled his eyes.

"I can tell you it wasn't Yeonjun. He was also oblivious that this was glue." Hongjoong informed Soobin, who nodded, and didn't even turn to Yeonjun, who waited for a answer.

"So it's one of you, or Beomgyu and Kai.
Speak the truth and the consequences will be lowered. Continue to lie and you'll wish you stayed in the womb." Soobin warned.

"I don't think Taehyun would do it." Mingi said, and Taehyun nodded.

"I wouldn't waste my precious time on you." Taehyun rolled his eyes, and layed his head on Seonghwa's shoulder, and pulled his sleeve.

"Can we continue?" Taehyun asked, and Seonghwa nodded.

"It was you two, wasn't it?" Soobin slapped his forehead.

"....No." Wooyoung whispered, and Soobin shot his eyes to them.

"Are you lying?" He asked in a tone that gave San goosebumps.

"We did!" He suddenly spat.

"Why did you?" Soobin Asked.

"Because it was fun? Duh." San rolled his eyes, before Soobin threw a cushion at him.