Valentine's Special :)

-

"Ugh, my head hurts like crazy..." He mumbled, walking down his house's hallway.

He was tired, he'd been working the whole week nonstop.

"Oh right! Soobin will be on TV today!" He yawned, and ran to the TV.

Soobin was a VERY famous idol. Yeonjun loved him, he was obsessed. And it so happened, they were dating.

As he turned on the TV, he appeared.
Perfect as always.

"Happy Valentine's Day! As a gift, I brought Arin these flowers and chocolates. I hope she got me something as well!" Soobin read from his MC card, and handed Arin the gifts.

"Oh! Sorry Soobin-ssi. I didn't bring you anything, my love should be enough, right? Now, it's Valentine's Day. Who's your 'Crush'?" She read.

"Oh! I love Win from MCND! Did you hear their new song? It's MCND here to perform their comeback, 'Crush' tonight!" Soobin announced, and began clapping at the rookie group who raised up from the ground, although they were very much visible before.

Yeonjun smiled at the screen. His boyfriend was doing perfectly today at his job.

"Oh? Soobin-ssi? I'm your crush? Wah, no way! I'm honored!" Win smiled.

Soobin returned the smile, and patted Win's back.

Yeonjun had the biggest smile in his face, his smile was so beautiful.

He sighed sadly, and took a bite out of his pizza slice.

It was Valentine's Day, but his boyfriend wasn't even there to celebrate and be with him.

"Now, Castle J, who's your crush?" Soobin asked.

"Of course it's GEM!" He smiled, the cheers in the crowd growing.

Sighing, Yeonjun turned the TV off.

"I'll go visit Taehyun and Beomgyu then.." He mumbled, and grabbed his car keys.

"We're so glad you came, hyung!" Beomgyu smiled, and hugged Yeonjun.

"Yeah, you can join us on our date. We were going out to eat in a restaurant." Taehyun said, and fixed his jacket.

"I'll come, it's not like I have anywhere else to be..." Yeonjun sighed. Beomgyu excitedly clapped, and quickly yanked Yeonjun's arm to run to the car.

As they drove to their location, Yeonjun stared off into nothing, his thoughts invading his head.

Thinking about all the Valentine's Day celebrations he'd had with Soobin before he'd turn into a idol.
All the sweet gifts Soobin would get him, his favorite chocolates and those walks to the park. The Romantic picnics in the forest that wasn't too far from their place.

He missed all that. Last year was a bummer for Valentine's Day, but not as much as this years. Last year they at least saw each other's faces and got each other gifs, but Soobin was expected to be busy all day.

Snapping out back to reality as Beomgyu tapped his shoulder to tell him they had arrived, he took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay. Let's go in then."