Valenties special 2 ;)

(Not Canon to the story just random lol)

"Yeonjun Choi! I love you!!" A fan screamed.
It crowded, as people yelled and cried for me.

Who am I? I'm Choi Yeonjun, the most popular idol in South Korea these days.

"Yeonjun!!!"
I waved, proud of my life. Or so I claimed.

I hate my life as a famous person. Is this what people call the price of fame? Because I get it. It absolutely sucks.
I can't have any privacy.

Gee, I can't even have privacy at home. It's crowded often. I've moved so many times it gives me a headache to count how many.

Is there anything good in my life?
Yes. Yes there is in fact.

The chauffeur of my transportation.
His name.. I've never asked. All I call him is Mr. Choi. He's never given me his name.

He's.. different. He doesn't find me attractive. And he doesn't find me appealing. My begging puppy face has no effect on him. It's like I'm not ever there.

He's super handsome too. His eyes are beautiful, his body is super hot, his lips are so plump and pouty, his button nose.. everything is perfect.

Yeonjun wanted to get to known him more.

"Mr. Choi, I never asked, but whats your name?" He asked. Peeking through the backseat.

He remained silent, before he brushed Yeonjun off.

"Just call me Mr. Choi." He said.

"How old are you? Are you older than me?" Yeonjun asked, cheekily peeking again.

Mr. Choi sighed in defeat, and rolled his eyes.

"Choi Soobin, 21." He said, as Yeonjun smiled.

"Soobin. Cute name,"  He said. "You're younger than me, so why should I call you mister?"

Soobin remained silent, as he continued driving.

"Let's be friends! Whats your number?" Yeonjun spoke, as Soobin persisted in being silent.

"We're here." Soobin sighed. And indeed they were. Yeonjun's huge mansion was before them.

"Ah! Want to come over for a minute? Or do you want to get a drink?" Yeonjun smiled, as Soobin got off and opened the door for him.

"Thanks. So?"

Soobin looked to the side, and cleared his throat.

"L-Let's keep our relationship professional." He said, and put his hands behind his back.

"Aw Soobin... don't tell me you don't want to stop by! Let's be friends!" Yeonjun yelled, and pulled Soobin's sleeve.

He sighed in defeat, and pulled away from Yeonjun.

"Fine. Let me just.." he began, before he closed the door and locked the car.

"Yaaay!" Yeonjun screamed, and pulled Soobin inside.

-

"Do you drink?" Yeonjun asked, as he poured a glass for himself and Soobin.

"Ah, no." Soobin said, and declined the glass.

"Aw. That's too bad. I was hoping I'd have a drinking buddy." He grumbled, as he took the glass down quickly.

"Hey..! Don't drink so fast." Soobin said, scrunching his nose.

"Ah, it's fine. I have high tolerance." Yeonjun smiled, as he served himself another glass.

"That's enough." Soobin said, and took the bottle from Yeonjun.