Day 12: Plan For Taegyu

"That sounds straight out of a drama, that's fucking made up." Mark said in shock at the whole movie scene Doyoung had just described as what was going on with Yeonjun and Soobin.

"But it's not! I swear! I'll eat a cucumber if it's made up!" Doyoung swore, and Yuta made a "Ohh" sound.

"It's true." Yeonjun abruptly admitted, and everyone turned to him.

"It is? Do you confirm Soobin?" Taeyong asked, and Soobin nodded.

"You can talk now, we know the tea." Haechan rolled his eyes, and Soobin cheekily smiled.

"So problem solved, bing badaboom I'm SOOO brilliant." Jungwoo proudly credited himself.

"Bitch you didn't do shit-" YangYang was about to fight before Kun ruffled his hair.

"Stop that baby YangYang!" Ten scolded, and Yangyang sighed.

"I already told you I'm not a baby anymore, Internationally I turned 20 so there!" YangYang protested, but deep down he knew he loved being babied.

"Okay then, uh... kid YangYang." WinWin said, and Yangyang shot him a glare.

"This is exactly why I should've stayed in Germany." YangYang sighed, and held the bridge of his nose with a "Disappointed but not surprised" look.

"Aw come on.. how can we not baby someone who's name literally translates to 'Sheep Sheep'?" Kun smiled, and Yangyang looked at him with a "I know" look.

"Wait, so THAT's why I keep hearing "SheepSheep" when you called his name. It makes some sense now." Yeonjun said, and Yangyang turned to him.

"Don't hype them up!" YangYang whined, and Yeonjun melted.

"He's such a baby. Whether he likes it or not." Yeonjun stated, pointing at YangYang.

"Fine Fine. But just this Once." YangYang rolled his eyes.

"So, are we going back?" Soobin asked, and Taeyong looked at Beomgyu, who still looked upset.

"Well it's up to Beomgyu...." Kun said, and Taeyong nodded.

"Your call."

Beomgyu felt overwhelmed by the decision, but eventually decided that he wasn't ready to face Taehyun yet.

"No.. can we just go home for a day, and then we can go face Taehyun?" Beomgyu asked, and Kun nodded.

"Yeah we can do that."

"I'm enjoying the time off cameras, but what's taking us so long to get to the dorm?" Soobin asked Doyoung, who sighed.

"Traffic is shit. Y'all wanna fly there?"

"FLY there? And how exactly would we fly there?" Taeyong asked.

-

"This isn't what I signed up for." Taeyong whispered to himself, and looked down the Jet's window.

"It's better than getting on a plane where fans flock around you so suck it up." Chenle rolled his eyes, and Taeyong sighed.

"You're saying that because it's yours." He mumbled.

"And that's exactly why it's better." Chenle proudly said.

"Okay this is great and all Chenle, really nice, but all this just to get to a dorm that's 15 miles away?" Kun said, as a attendant brought him a drink.

"Yeah, and what about it?"

"Huh?"

"And what about it?"