Day 36: Jealous Much?

"Date?!" Kai asked, flustered.

"Yes."

"Date.... I've never dated anyone before." Hueningkai stuttered.

"Well, maybe your first date could be my daughter! Shes a good girl."

Kai turned to Karime, who was in shock.

"N-No... you don't have to Huening." Karime sighed.

"I'll do it." Kai said sternly.

"Kai, it's fine..."

"That charm means something to you, doesn't it?" Kai said, not looking back at her.

She remained silent.

"Here's my number sir. Text me by tomorrow so I can tell you my choice." Kai said, handing the man a paper.

"Sweet, thanks. Here's your charm girl." The man said, handing Karime the necklace back.

She turned to Kai, and smiled.

"Thank you."

-

"I like you Park Seonghwa." Taehyun said bluntly.

The room was silent for a while, making an awkward atmosphere.

"Say something for gods sake. Fucking reject me if you have to but just say something!" Taehyun growled.

"What about school?"

"What?"

"You said you wouldn't date anyone until you graduate." Seonghwa reminded him.

"For fucks sake. I'm confessing my feelings right now... at least tell me you don't feel the same way!"

"I feel the same way." Seonghwa said.

"What?!" Taehyun yelled.

"Date me." Seonghwa said.

"D-Do you mean it?" He whispered.

"Since we met, Kang Taehyun." Seonghwa said, holding Taehyun's hands before he felt a tap on his shoulder.

He turned, and met eyes with Taeil.

"Sorry to interrupt.... But there's a microphone and a camera here so I just think I should let you know this is being broadcasted in TV for everyone in the world to see.

Markleesstankyputhay: You guys seeing this? Taeil for fucks sake I was enjoying the non ad drama rn... 👺
Soobain: suck my dick Taeil
Mikisomu: English pls
JustineLovesJaehyun: 🗿

Seonghwa turned to the camera on top of them and looked flustered.

"Ah really..."

Beomgyu stared blankly at Hendery, as he felt jealousy erupt in him. Taehyun wasn't jealous of him and Hendery at all.

"Guanheng." Beomgyu said fiercely.

"G-Guanheng..?"

"Let's have sex." Beomgyu glared, and stared as Hendery's face went red.

"What?!"

-

"Oh gosh, I can't believe I'm with my bias!" Yuna squealed.
"Yeah..."

"Are you and Chaeryoung dating Yuna?" Ryujin asked. Chaeryoung looked rather flushed before Yuna shook her head.

"No, I'm interested in someone else." Yuna said, as Chaeryoung nodded.

"I'm in a relationship with a girl called Lia." Chaeryoung laughed.
Ryujin was.. shocked to say the least.

"Oh? Who do you like Yuna?"