| 07 |

🎶"They took you away on a table
I pace back and forth as you lay still
They pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming? Please don't leave me"🎶

▬▬▬▬ Hold On, Chord Overstreet

-Banner made by Jimitopia-

■■■■■■■

"Its because I was adopted after my birth parents died when I was eleven." Jungkook said emotionlessly and walked out leaving a silent V and gaping Jimin alone.

Jungkook's POV

He hastily walked out of the room and immediately went towards the roof top as slowly tears started clouding his vision. He took a heavy breath and sank down on the cold floor once he reached the empty area.

Images of the monster breaking his mother's bones, tearing his parents into pieces until there was no recognizable part left and the memory of an injured Taetae running towards him and then getting killed by a long stake that pierced through his heart flashed through his mind, making it quite hard to breathe.

Jungkook sobbed tears flowing down like an endless tunnel as those horrible images kept showing up in front of his eyes. His heart ached so much at the sight of broken tendons and muscles of his beloved parents and the last look in Taetae's eyes.

 His heart ached so much at the sight of broken tendons and muscles of his beloved parents and the last look in Taetae's eyes

'You're the reason this all happened!' an evil voice whispered softly making his eyes widen.

'They died because of you'

"No!" He whispered shaking his head

'Your birth caused this'

'If you had died then Taetae would've been alive and living his life happily. EVERYTHING HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU!' The voice screamed and Jungkook clutched his eyes shut

"NO! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! PLEASE!" He yelled holding his head "I didn't do anything, please go. Eomma, Appa! Come back please. I ne-never wanted you all to die. Please don't leave me."