Prologue

🎶"Remember the way you made me feel
Such young love but
something in me knew that it was real
Frozen in my head"🎶

Paper Hearts

Banner made by SPIRITEDAMAY

■■■■■■■■

15 years ago

Jungkook frowned, irritated at the amount of homework his human teachers gave him at the first day of school. He glared at the book full of unsolved problems in front of him and sighed.

"Why can't maths grow up and solve its own problems one day" He muttered pouting

"Jungkookie!!! Come down sweetie, we have some guests" His mother called from downstairs.

Jungkook smiled and ran down to see his mother pulling the cheeks of another boy who looked a little older than him.

"Eomma who is that?" Jungkook asked shyly

Mrs. Jeon smiled at her son and replied "Why don't you ask yourself?"

"Um" Jungkook bit his lips nervously and looked at the cute boy's face shyly "Hello I am Kookie and I am 8 years old. What is your name?"

The other boy smiled widely and his smile looked so cute that Jungkook cooed internally.

"Hello Kookie, I am Taetae and I am 10 years old" He said cheerfully "So will Kookie be Taetae's friend?"

Jungkook nodded smiling brightly as Taetae was his first friend. He was a very quiet and shy child so usually no one except his parents would notice him.

"Ahh you both are so cute!" Mrs. Jeon said smiling and then turned to the other woman who had entered "Your son is really beautiful no wonder they mistake him for an omega"

"Ahh I know right, Tae got my genes" Mrs. Kim said winking playfully as Taehyung his his face embarrassed.

"Would Taetae like to see Kookie's room?" Jungkook asked nervously, staring at the cute older boy.

Taehyung nodded and immediately pulled Jungkook upstairs ignoring their chatting parents.

"Wow! Kookie has a beautiful room" Taehyung said looking around the younger's small neat room with wide eyes

"Taetae has beautiful eyes!" Jungkook whispered staring into the others wide hazel eyes

"Aww Kookie your so cute!" Taehyung said hugging the younger