| 16 |

-Not Edited-

🎶"I've been hiding it
I tell you something
Just to leave it buried
Now I can't endure it anymore
Why couldn't I say it then
I have been hurting anyway
Really I won't be able to endure it" 🎶

▬▬▬▬▬▬ Stigma, Kim Taehyung

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Jungkook's POV

The sound of falling water filled the area as Jungkook turned the shower on and let the glistening liquid fall all over his body, a feeling of peace filling his insides as he stood there eyes closed and mind blank.

He had felt a rush of different emotions when he saw Taehyung looking away after he said the three unspoken words.

A sense of guilt washing over him as he expectantly stared at the older, wishing no wanting for Taehyung to say them back.

But the older didn't see the the desperation in his eyes and easily dismissed him to the bath making Jungkook confused while at the same time really hurt.

Had he said something wrong?

He had thought immediately when he saw Taehyung's expression dropping but like a lovesick fool, Jungkook had hoped.

He had hoped that everything that happened last night was real and not just something that occurred due to the spice of sex.

Jungkook sighed as he felt water droplets dripping from his long hair and down his torso, he kinda wished the older was with him right now.

He didn't know why he felt so bad just because Taehyung hadn't said those words back. Such a simple thing was having too much effect on his mind.

He should stop thinking about this as it would only create problems between him and Taehyung.

Taehyung..

Hmm Taehyung.

Why does that name sound so familiar?

Where has he heard that name before?

He frowned trying to remember where he had heard the same name before but his mind was blank, nothing coming into his mind. Maybe Namjoon hyung will know after all there was nothing that Namjoon didn't know.

With that thought Jungkook stepped out of the shower and turned the tap off, immediately grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist. Call him stupid or whatever but He was eager to see and inhale the addictive scent of Taehyung again.