| 04 |

🎶 "Yeah, you're all I need
It's you, babe
And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame
Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never, ever, ever be the same" 🎶

▬▬▬Never be the same, Camilla CabelloNab

■■■■■■■■

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook was so shocked that he was unable to even blink

So Shortie was a vampire but weren't vampires supposed o be extinct or something? or am I still sleeping? But suddenly he felt a punch kiss his jaw and Jungkook felt a bruise forming on his flawless skin.

Someone fucking punched him?

He growled and traced the crowd of running wolves carefully until he found the coward who attacked him. The raven haired growled and ran towards the rogue wolf and tore his boy into pieces, bone and blood flowing out like spilled water.

Three wolves threw themselves on top of the true blood trying to stops him but it only ended in the death of three more rogues. Jungkook's eyes were glowing and his hands were covered in blood. He was losing control over his aggressive side and soon Jungkook felt his wolf take over.

JK was booming with rage and he did not try to control it like Jungkook, instead he started killing anyone who dared to come close to him. After he had killed about ten wolves, JK felt more relaxed and he looked around trying to find the vampire shortie an his mate.

He soon found shortie drinking the entire blood off a wolf who whimpered and cried in pain, begging the vampire to leave him. But shortie, wait what did V call him? Jiminie? hmm maybe his name was Jimin. Ah Anyway Jimin only smirked and continued sucking until the rogue's body went pale and empty of blood.

JK smiled happily at the sight of the dead rogues around him and let his human side take over. Jungkook frowned and looked around trying to find V. he soon found his mate at the far end with Minho below howling in pain.

Jungkook immediately rushed closer to see V's long hands wrapped around the Rogue leader's neck and the omega was strangling him, eyes glowing a crimson red.

The true blood stared at the boy, taken aback by how beautiful he looked.

Third person's POV // Author's POV

"Aish, Minho I am afraid your time is near" V said with a sickenly sweet tone "But before you go I want to give you a small gift"

Minho looked at the omega, eyes filled with terror when he saw the pair of cold crimson eyes staring at him.

V opened his mouth a little and knelt closer to the Rogue leader so that he was close to the other's neck, right where Minho's pulse was beating madly.

Minho's eyes widened when he heard V whisper "Ever heard of Kim Taehyung, baby?"

The rogue leader gasped loudly and closed his mouth immediately

"I see you have heard about him" V said smugly "Well aren't you quite lucky to get killed by him today?"

Minho looked at the omega, with a disbelief look all over his face and before he could do something V's canines sunk down and the boy hesitantly buried them right on the rogue leader's pulse killing him in a snap.

He then spit the blood out and wiped his mouth.

Jungkook stood there frozen, not able to process what just happened.