| 15 |

-not Edited-

🎶"Deeper, deeper, the wound just gets deeper
Like pieces of broken glass that I can't reverse
Deeper, it's just the heart that hurts every day
(You) who was punished in my stead,
You who were only delicate and fragile" 🎶

▬▬▬▬▬▬ Stigma, Kim Taehyung

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Taehyung woke up the next day groaning tiredly as he tried to move his body but his movement was blocked by two strong muscular arms wrapped around his body, spooning him.

A pout immediately forms on his lips when he felt that he couldn't turn and see the beautiful face of his mate.

He smirks when a naughty idea crosses his mind.

Taehyung bit his lip and slowly arched his body against Jungkook's making the younger moan and loosen his arms around the older's waist, making them attach to his hips instead.

"Ahh Taehyung-ah" He mumbled sleepily as Taehyung smiled victoriously and silently got out of the bed, wrapping his cold sore body with the bedsheets.

His lower body was hurting so badly that the next step he took, Taehyung felt his legs collapse with the lack of strength and he fell on the floor with a loud noise immediately waking the younger.

Jungkook frowned confused when he saw Taehyung on the floor, rubbing his body at the pain.

"What are you doing there?" He asked tilting his head sleepily, looking like an adorable bunny

Taehyung glared at Jungkook sharply making the younger gulp.

"Whose fault do you think that is you stupid horny alpha!" Taehyung said frustrated as an angry pout formed on his swollen lips.

The confusion on Jungkook's face was now replaced by an evil smirk as his eyes fell on Taehyung's bruised swollen lips, which showed evidence of what they did yesterday.

"You can't honestly blame me after moaning so prettily  yesterday whenever I touched you, It could turn even a straight man gay and a lesbian into straight!"

"Shut up and come pick me up." Taehyung snapped, his cheeks flushing pink at Jungkook's words

"Aw, are you shy my baby? I wonder where this shyness went yesterday when you begged for release." Jungkook teases as he wraps his arms around the older's body, picking him up easily as if he weighed nothing

"Stop it Jungkook or I'll make you regret it," Taehyung said rolling his eyes, and immediately flinched as he was thrown on the bed with Jungkook hovering over him.

"You'll make me regret? Are you sure about that V-sshi?" Jungkook asks intensely, his hot breath fanning over Taehyung's sensitive neck.

He shivered but quickly ignored the tingles that were erupting inside his stomach as he placed a penetrating hand over Jungkook's naked chest.