| 20 |

-Not Edited-

"I couldn't heal because I kept pretending I wasn't hurt"

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Fire fills the village as Jungkook runs around trying to save as many people as possible.

The searing hotness sticking to his skin as he runs into the burning houses, trying to escort as many omegas and kids as possible.

Sweat drips down his body as he walks around trying to be everywhere at once, His mind was raging and heart breaking when he saw the unexpected amount of people that were dead in his home.

He couldn't protect them.

he could never protect anyone.

He was so dumb, How could he have ever thought that he deserved the title of being a leader?

Tears drooped down his boyish face as his legs weakened and he fell to his knees, the ravenous fire surrounding him as he felt his skin starting to burn.

Was this the end?

His body immobilises as he looks through the boiling specks of yellow and orange, his eyes fixing on the ten year old boy standing at a corner.

His usually sparkling eyes filled with aloof coldness, resembling the pale beauty of death.

His skin pale, and figure bony. The boy locked eyes with his and all Jungkook could do was stare into those familiar brown eyes.

He screamed, yelled but nothing came out of his throat.

He tried to speak but he felt invisible hands gripping his throat, pulling his body down and dragging him towards the raging fire...

Far far away from the little boy.

He tried to fight back, tried to use his werewolf strength bit nothing worked. He was stuck in an endless passage of time where no matter how much he tried to step forward he only kept moving backwards, moving far from the one beloved to him.

However his struggles stopped quickly when he realised the boy was saying something.

Jungkook frowns and tries to be docile, just to hear what the young child was muttering.

"Coward"

The ten year old whispers, his pale dead like eyes suddenly filling with darkness until they were fully filled with a wicked onyx colour, his lips twisting to a creepy smile before turning his back to the frozen werewolf and disappearing into the darkness.

Leaving a stilled Jungkook with a knife piercing though his breaking heart as the word screams repeatedly inside his head/

COWARD