| 03 |

🎶"I've been waiting for someone like you
I refuse anything that's not you
I won't do this and that anymore
Because I've been waiting for my destiny, so where you at
Nobody, Nobody else in the world would complete me if its not you"🎶

▬▬▬Last Piece, Got7

Banner made by SPIRITEDAMAY

■■■■■■■■■■

"Oppa!!!" Lisa shrieked repeatedly and Jungkook was losing his patience

"Shut up Lisa and leave me alone" He said coldly But the Alpha she wolf was too stubborn

"What's wrong with me Jungkookie? I love you! Why don't you love me?" She asked clinging on to his arms

He groaned and shrugged her hands off "I just don't. You can't force someone to sprout feelings for you!"

Lisa looked at him intensely and said "I don't care Jungkook! You're mine and mine only!"

"No Lisa, I am not yours." he said rubbing his forehead. he was trying so fucking hard not to smack the other's face only because she was his friend's sister.

Holy Moon Goddess! Why me? Why do I always have to get picked on by these stupid girls!

"Don't you dare say that! Your only mine!" Lisa yelled eyes lighting up to a bright reddish orange colour, her wolf was taking over.

"Get lost delusional girl! You don't own me and I am owned by only my mate!" He yelled back, the last thread of patience breaking "I've been too nice with you just because your Joon's sister! Don't test my limits She-Alpha!"

Jungkook growled and pushed off the girl away from his body. He scoffed and continued searching for the rogue wolves who had been attacking their pack for a long time.

But suddenly a heavenly scent reached him and Jungkook felt his eyes close in bliss at the smell of his mate in wolf form.

Wait. What?

Mate in wolf form?

Shit shit. What is his mate doing in wolf form when they're supposedly covered by about twenty rogues who are also known for their horny behaviour?

Oh Goddess no! Please keep his male omega safe until he reached! Jungkook prayed and rapidly started following his mate's prurient scent.

But something was off as no matter how much he roamed around the place, he couldn't quiet make it clear from where the scent was coming. It was like his mate's fragrance was getting hidden by some other powerful unknown scent.

Not of wolves or humans but something else.

But no matter what, no one could stop a True blood Alpha from finding its other half!