| 12 |

🎶"Don't cut me down, throw me out, leave me here to waste
I once was a man with dignity and grace
Now I'm slipping through the cracks of your cold embrace
So please, please
Could you find a way to let me down slowly?
A little sympathy, I hope you can show me" 🎶

▬▬▬▬▬ Let me down slowly, Alex Benjamin

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

"Take him to my bedroom, he will be your new queen." The man with dragon tattoo on his cheek said, a smirk lacing his lips and Jungkook was having a hard time controlling himself.

He was about to follow the group of people, but then suddenly Jimin grabbed his biceps and turned his body so that he were now facing the vampire.

"I don't know why Taehyung trusts you so much but I hope you won't let him down." Jimin said

"Huh?" Jungkook asks confused

But Jimin just sighed and said "Let's go."

The younger frowned but followed the vampire into the forest until they reached a creepy looking castle like building. The place was emitting such a dark aura that Jungkook's instincts were clearly telling him to turn and walk back.

But no, he wasn't going to do that.

Because he had a mate, to bring back alive in to his arms.

Jungkook looked around, analysing the creepy building from top to bottom trying to understand its structure incase they had to do a quick escape in between.

"Use your true blood senses and find where the omegas are!" Jimin whispered as his bright eyes were watching the guards that were walking back and forth in front of the building.

Jungkook nodded and let JK take control and indeed the next second he opened his eyes they were a brilliant golden color letting Jimin know that his wolf was in control now.

"Find the omegas and escape as soon as possible!" Jimin said hastily and gave Jungkook's shoulder a frim squeeze before running into the darkness.

Okay so what the hell was happening?

Both Jungkook and JK were confused with Jimin's weird behaviours but JK knew something was wrong as he could smell the short vampire's fear.

What was Jimin so afraid of?

Jungkook shook his head and focused on trying to find the omegas as he walked through the dark hallways. The whole place was like some satan's castle, build in secret and hidden form everyone.

Suddenly the strong scent of fear and strong anguish hit him hard and Jungkook felt a little dizzy from the disgusting arousing scent that came along with the sweet scent of omegas.