| 17 |

-Not Edited-

🎶"'Cause nothing can ever
Ever replace you
Nothing can make me feel like you do
You know there's no one
I can relate to
And know we won't find a love that's so true" 🎶

▬▬▬▬▬▬ Nothing like us, Justin Bieber

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Third Person's POV

Jimin walked out of the pack house in a rush, as he was trying to get out of the place quickly without anyone noticing. However his senses quickly caught the sudden change in the calm atmosphere surrounding the place. He used his vampires senses and soon heard panicked shrieking all around the place as alpha warriors started taking all the omegas and younger wolves to the safe haven their head alpha had build for such situations.

Jimin frowned immediately when he heard something about rogues attacking from the guard's mouth, making his heart pound nervously.

Could it be that bastard's doing?

He thought nervously but quickly slapped that thought away because it didn't make any sense.

Taehyung had already told him about how that bastard gave his soulmate a month's time to kill Jungkook and get out of the pack without causing any suspicions.

Jimin bit his lips and walked back and forth trying to sort his messed up thoughts but it was easier said than done. All of a sudden, a pale hand suddenly pulled his body into one of the side rooms making the vampire gasp in the sudden movement.

He blinked in surprise as he saw his surroundings change within a blink of an eye.

He snapped his head aggressively, ready to swing fists at the person who had interrupted his serious thinking moment but his movement faltered when he saw a poker face Min Yoongi standing in front of him, looking at him sternly with those cold dark eyes.

Something was seriously wrong about this man.

Jimin could feel it in his bones.

He didn't know why but he felt a weird vibe from Yoongi. Somehow the man made him feel two entirely different moods every time he met him.

First one being the 'Oh my fucking god, why is he so hot' mood and the second one being the 'I would've beat the shit out of you if not for that pretty face'

"Can I know why you pulled me in here?" Jimin asked raising an eyebrow, his hands on his hips as he stared down at the alpha wolf infront of him

"Jimin we need him." Yoongi said quietly making Jimin's eyebrows immediately form a confused frown