| 18 |

-Not Edited-

🎶"'I'm sitting on my throne
I ain't got no time for the troubles in your eyes
This time I'm only looking at me, myself and I
I'm going solo, I'mma do it on my own now
Now that you're alone, got you looking for a clone now
So low that's how I'm getting down
Destined for this and the crown" 🎶

▬▬▬▬▬▬ Jennie, SOLO

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

A/N : Vmin talking through their link will be written in italics <3 so don't get confused they are not talking out aloud but rather through their minds.

As soon as they were far from the pack Taehyung and Jimin, increased their walking speed and ran using their vampire strengths passing like a light wind through out the entire forest.

Since Taehyung was a true blood vampire, he was leading them both to their destination using his vampire hearing while Jimin followed quickly making sure to keep an eye for anything suspicious.

It was always like this, Taehyung took the offence while Jimin took the defence even though he was trained in combat and stand up fighting. This was because Taehyung always wanted to be the one to fight his opponents, He didn't want to make anyone else fight for him.

And even more that Taehyung felt more confident when he knew his Jiminie would be there to hold his back incase he fell weak.

They ran for about three to four minutes before slowing down as Taehyung was able to smell the scent of a group werewolves from close, which made him move more quietly and slowly.

Jimin seemed to have also got the scent of the group of alphas near them, as he quickly slid closer to Taehyung and kept a keen eye around him, trying to see if any other wolves were wandering around.

"Minnie I think its them" Taehyung whispered through their link and Jimin hummed back as he observed the group of muscled looking werewolves prancing back and forth, looking all powerful.

There were about 400 alphas and about 90 betas.

The whole quantity of the rogue pack made Taehyung frown as he had never encountered any rogue pack sticking together with so much people.

It was honestly impossible for them to work together as rogues were mostly werewolves who were thrown out of packs for their criminal activities. And no criminal would bow down to each  other.

"I can't believe that they are together with so many wolves.." Jimin muttered through the link

"Unless..."  Taehyung hummed