| 14 | 🔥

---wArNiNg---

-SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT!!!!-

-Put on some sensual music and enjoy!-

▣▣▣▣▣▣

"You're hungry right?" Jungkook asks staring into Taehyung's crystal red eyes.

Taehyung mumbled a small yes, his eyes closed and face relaxed from the small pecks the true blood was leaving on his jaw.

"Then your personal blood donor is waiting." Jungkook said and threw his head back, exposing his scent glands infront of the hungry eyes of the vampire.

And Taehyung didn't waste a second before letting his canines come down, all sharp and ready to sucks every inch of its prey.

Jungkook moaned as Taehyung sunk his fangs into his neck, sucking in the younger's blood deeply. Sweat dripped down as Jungkook wrapped an arm around the older's waist pulling the vampire closer so that their chests were touching now.

The true blood's shirt was quickly torn apart by a thirsty vampire as Jungkook slammed the older against the wall, long legs wrapping around the younger's waist. The remains of Taehyung's shirt was quickly pulled away, leaving both the boys bare chested.

Taehyung's hands slid sensually down the younger's toned abs, tracing his muscular body with his slender long fingers making Jungkook groan softly and latch his mouth around Taehyung's sensitive nipples.

"Ahh Jungkookie." Taehyung moaned when the raven haired licked and sucked on the older's pink buds, devouring them entirely.

His eyes flutters shut from the sharp shocks of pleasure flooding through his body as he felt the true blood kneed his butt hungrily. Warmth covers his entire body as Jungkook slams his aching cock against the older's making both their cocks to brush against each other, sending waves of pleasure and hunger for more inside both the boys.

Jungkook then grabs Taehyung by the biceps lifting him up as if he were just a rag doll and turns him around harshly so that now his front was slammed against the wall giving Jungkook a good view of his sexy back.

Taehyung groans at the manhandling the younger was doing and stutters "P-Please."

"Please what baby?" Jungkook whispers raspily, covering the older's body by his own body.

Taehyung shudders when he feel Jungkook's length right near his butt. He wanted to get filled up so badly and the fact that the younger kept sucking all over his back was not helping much either.

"Answer me baby." Jungkook growls as he gropes all over Taehyung's body, his hot breath hitting the older's skin sending palpable shivers down his spine.