| 19 |

-Not Edited-

"You can appreciate the light, but before that you have to know the darkness"

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

A/N : TW : BLOOD AND GORE

Jisung inhales sharply looking surprised, almost shocked.

Which omega in the right mind would walk into the lion's den without even wearing a suppressor?

The sweet seductive scent was so strong that Jisung could already feel the alpha wolf inside him getting worked up, and extremely aggressive.

What he didn't know that the scent was actually a drug that would lure out all alpha's beastly non logical side in the pretence of lust.

Taehyung always knew how to mold any weakness into his strength and this time he had used his enemies' flaws to his advantage.

He stumbles and walks limpingly acting perfectly like a weak vulnerable omega, his cheeks rosy and nose red, eye filled with unshed tears as he pretends to wince with every step while Jimin ran towards him from nowhere and tried to act like he was taking Taehyung away from the field of hungry alphas they were in.

The rogues growled angrily when they saw Jimin trying to take away the sweet wetdream that had walked into their area making Jimin tremble and look at them fearfully.

Dongwoo frowns and steps back slowly, trying to move unnoticed.

He walks in the opposite direction slowly as all the rogues surround their new guests. He didn't know why but he suddenly didn't feel like he could trust his wolf to deal with the new situation wisely.

Because after smelling how delicious the omega was, Dongwoo was sure that his wolf would rather prefer to think with a dick rather than a brain.

Jisung gulps as he walks forward looking as if he was in a daze after eyeing the pretty omega's features from head to toe.

or else he surely would've noticed the sly look flashing in Jimin's terrified eyes.

"Well well look what we have here? Two pretty lambs inside the lions's den huh?" He mocks, his mind was too filled with pride to even notice if anything was wring because on the inside his wolf was howling in victory.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asks flatly, no croaked voice or any signs of crying whatsoever making Jisung's eyes widen in surprise

"Haven't you come here to give us a feast hm?" Jisung asks as he eyes the other's face, feeling mesmerised with every second.

The omega in front of him must be one of the most handsome man in the world, cause the visuals were no joke and the thought of having such a ethereal omega under him made his stomach churn in anticipation and excitement.