| 11 |

🎶"You're the rush that I crave
Drive me insane
'Cause you're the air inside my lungs
Suffocating when you're gone
I'm a mess and it's all wrong without you here
Oh, nothing's clear, and I need you to know"🎶

▬▬▬ Losing you, Wonho

■■■■■■■■

"Stand back."

Jungkook snapped his head forwards to lock eyes with V's darkening ones.

"W-What?"

"I said stand back" The vampire said firmly, leaving no area for argument

"B-But he" Jungkook started not being able to believe that he had to let that bastard take someone close to him away again.

"Do you trust me Jungkook?" V asked intertwining their hands together

"I-uh yes I trust you." Jungkook said not being able to understand where this talk was going

"Then lets do this, Stay with Jimin please." V said and Jungkook nodded

Taehyung smiled and spoke to Jimin through their mind connection 'I am ready, Lets do this.'

He then gave a frozen Jungkook one last hug and walked away from him making sure that he looked like an innocent little omega who was just trying to fit in.

And as expected his little trick worked, his prey saw him standing alone from the crowd, just looking around here and there.

Taehyung looked around as if trying to get to know the place but actually he was gazing subtly at the crazy looking man who had his eyes fixed on the future Luna.

He looked away soon when he felt like he had seen enough but even then he could feel the crazy eyed man's firm look on him.

Taehyung had never felt so creeped out before, he literally felt the hairs on his arms raise from the intense hungry look the man was giving him.

However there was something else. He could sense using his vampire skills that the man was trying to control himself not in the bad way but a good way as if he was trying to give Taehyung for someone else.

He felt a disgusted feeling arise in his heart as the man started coming closer and Taehyung could clearly smell the stinky stench of unwashed blood on his body which looked like it had been there for more than a few months.

'Fucking disgusting, does he not bath or what.' V mumbled to Jimin who immediately replied with a disappointed sigh

'So he is a stinky one? Damn I thought I would get a good meal today, Looks like that won't be happening'

Taehyung chuckled and he saw how Jimin was pouting from the corner of his eyes

However his stomach started immediately giving off weird feelings of fear when that man started coming closer and closer until there were only a few inches between them.