| 08 |

🎶"You be the first, I be the last
I call it good love
Every kiss and every touch
It's like a hit it ain't enough
I call it good love"🎶

▬▬▬▬ Bom Bidi Bom, Nick Jonas & Nicki Minaj

■■■■■■■

(WARNING: Idk why i have to put this but Slight Mature content ahead!!!!)

"Give your blood."

"What the fuck?"

Jimin rolled his eyes and quickly lifted an unconscious Tae, swiftly walking towards Jungkook's room. When he was away from the prying eyes of the elders, Jimin used his super speed and reached the Head Alpha's room with in a few seconds.

"OK Now can you explain what exactly is going on and why V needs my blood or whatever rubbish that is?" Jungkook asked frustrated (trusfrated)

"Shhh" Jimin shushed the younger and whispered "Speak lowly you coconut head! Sometimes even the walls have ears."

Jungkook stared at Jimin with a 'Are you serious?' expression and sighed "Don't worry shortie My room is sound proof."

"Oh that's good but wait, what did you just call me?" Jimin asked eyes red, fangs dropping looking absolutely murderous

Fuck, V had warned him to not call Jimin shortie.

"I meant Don't worry sweet boy, My room is soundproof"

"Eww who calls others sweet boy? especially after seeing me murder about a ten wolves together?" Jimin said tsking and oh how Jungkook wanted to punch him at the moment but he controlled it for his mate's sake.

"So now will you please tell me what is going on?" Jungkook said looking worriedly at the pale figure of a motionless V whose fangs still hadn't sunk back.

"I think its time for his drink." Jimin said softly looking like he was in deep thought

"His drink?" Jungkook asked confused

"Yeah since he is both a wolf and Vampire, he doesn't drink blood like normal vampires. V-sshi can only drink blood from his own bloodline and since his parents died when he was young, he never had anyone to drink from so his wolf side dominated his vampire side  making it possible for him to live by eating normal food." Jimin explained

"So he is an orphan?" Jungkook asked quietly, somehow being reminded of his own condition

Jimin nodded and looked down. "Don't ask me anything more about his parents as it would be better if V tells you that."

Jungkook hummed and asked "So what's wrong now? Why is his honey like skin turning pale as a sheet?"

"Uhm as you can see we're vampire and we have pale skin. So if V's skin is showing these changes then it should mean that his Vampire side is back and its dominating Tata, V's wolf. And the only thing that can cause that is if someone from his blood line is alive or when he has found his own family."