Teacher

Words:2450 

Requested by:Lifeu_is_great

Where Taehyung is a teacher with some special features and basically gets fucked by his student.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Ugh, I hate school"

"Who doesn't?"

Jungkook banged his head on the locker beside him.

Gasps and screams were heard as someone pushed through the crowd and honestly it looked like a bull was pushing through the crowds until a flop of whitish grey hair was seen.

"Wait-"

A wild Hyunjin appeared infront of them.

"Look a bull with white hair"

"Shut up.NOW!I have some good news for you all"

"Oh really?"

Yoongi scratched his ear bored eyes looking around.

"There is a new-"

"Girl!Book a appointment please but wait a sec lemme check my schedule"

"Bro wtf?"

Wonho looked up from his 'schedule' book of girls.

"Anyways,There is a new teacher!-"

"BRuh-You pushed hundreds of people to tell us this?about a old hag?I can't believe you"

Hyunjin clenched his hands done with them.

"That guy is our homeroom teacher,you all won't let me fucking speak so see for yourself!"

Hyunjin said pushing a asleep Jungkook from his locker slamming it open on Wonho's face and delibrately stepping on Yoongi's foot.

"Ouch!"

"Argh!"

"What the fuck?"

Ignoring the cries he moved forward and took out his books and bag and brushed his long hair back.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes thinking who pushed him from his sleep.He ran a hand through his dark long hair.

The bell rang and Hyunjin was the first one to go away.

"Guys let's motherfucking go and see who the old hag is our homeroom teacher"

Jungkook sluggishly went towards his seat with the comment,Hyunjin ignoring him completely.

Sitting down,his head was on the table,a plan to fall asleep but before he could,a sound was heard.

The sound being the clicking of heels.

"You said we were gonna have a guy"

His question went unheard as ears of his classmates perked up as the sounds came near and near.

The first thing Jungkook saw when the person entered is legs.

Motherfucking legs.

.The legs were smooth and tanned,long and slender clad in black heels.

His eyes moved up to thighs.

My god thighs.

The thighs were thick and tanned too clad in a tight mini pencil skirt.

The mini pencil skirt showing it was clearly gucci.

Moving up,his eyes got stuck at the ass.

Fuck ass.